Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never take it away
Today I was in a pub with friends watching the results but when the albion scored I was transported back to the ground   I jumped up in a packed pub and just screamed get the fuck in there .  The best thing was I looked over and the Mrs was looking at the screen going boing boing made the hairs stand up on my arm .  Comes down to it I love the albion more than you really know    . Sorry for a pissed up post at daft o'clock in the morning  . We are staying up x
Get down against Southampton. Another huge game
I will be at Everton I was in York for the wife's birthday . I fucking love the albion
(01-14-2018, 01:40 AM)Big Cyrille Wrote: Today I was in a pub with friends watching the results but when the albion scored I was transported back to the ground   I jumped up in a packed pub and just screamed get the fuck in there .  The best thing was I looked over and the Mrs was looking at the screen going boing boing made the hairs stand up on my arm .  Comes down to it I love the albion more than you really know    . Sorry for a pissed up post at daft o'clock in the morning  . We are staying up x

I’d get to bed if I were you