Keith Andrews
(08-01-2020, 07:59 AM)Duffers Wrote: Andrews is another whose commentary on Sky is pretty decent.

Like Rosenoir - he knows the division v well. Good pundit
(08-01-2020, 05:30 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 07:59 AM)Duffers Wrote: Andrews is another whose commentary on Sky is pretty decent.

Like Rosenoir - he knows the division v well. Good pundit

Rosenior is the best by far.
Speaks eloquently

Unemotional and constuctive.
(08-01-2020, 04:29 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Anyone who thinks Don isn’t biased needs to listen to his co-commentary of that game;

1st goal - deserved but fortuitous
2nd goal - barely crept over the line from Olsson, Hennessy is so unlucky
3rd goal - set piece goals are always preventable
4th goal - has a pop at Andrews for celebrating, and genuinely sounds fucked off when he says about us adding the finishing touches to a humiliating day
5th goal - again can see it’s really grating on him to say how much we deserve it...

I've gave him the benefit of the doubt the last few games he's commentated for us, but that game he was unbelievably biased.
They were lucky we didn't get more that game and he never acknowledged that.
CLINTon Morrison iz di bestest innit
What about hahahahaha Micah hahahahaha Richards hahahahahaha
(08-01-2020, 06:29 PM):cool:baggiebloke Wrote: CLINTon Morrison iz di bestest innit

Big Grin
(08-01-2020, 06:55 PM)Supamart Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 06:29 PM):cool:baggiebloke Wrote: CLINTon Morrison iz di bestest innit

Big Grin

I think his ceiling is Talkshite. Will never get any higher than that. Having said that, Brazil has been a bedrock for years. God knows why.
Andrews is an excellent pundit. Plus he was a big part of the 1-5. Does nowt wrong in my book.
DD, on the other hand...….