Away kit?
Shirley people don’t want a red and yellow shirt, when the original was created at the request of Bobby Gould? Time is a great healer it seems Wink
It's fair to say that Puma have produced rather more inventive stuff than Adidas.

The season before last and next season's are really good.
Like it, prob won’t get it though as I’m a blue and white type chappy and a bit too old to carry it off  Big Grin
Massive fan of our yellow and green away kits but this one feels a bit meh.

Not quite sure why, as I like our new home barcode.
(08-01-2020, 09:05 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Massive fan of our yellow and green away kits but this one feels a bit meh.

Other way round for me. Not a fan of the home kit. Prefer the basic stripes for the home kit. But that away kit brings back happy memories of Wembley 93.
Lovley jubbly. Ah Wembley 93..........
(08-01-2020, 09:08 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 09:05 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Massive fan of our yellow and green away kits but this one feels a bit meh.

Other way round for me. Not a fan of the home kit. Prefer the basic stripes for the home kit. But that away kit brings back happy memories of Wembley 93.

Love the kit. Such happy memories of the 92/3 season. Like the home kit too. Still got the original in my shirt collection!
Overall, Puma have done a brilliant job with our kits.

The nod to the 60’s kit in 18/19, with the bold stripes and collars. Especially that yellow and green with the WBA crest.

Last seasons modern design and now a modern take on a retro classic.

Much better than Adidas templates that we shared with other clubs.
I don’t like the barcode shirt so I’m not going to like this one either. Just feels a bit lower league to me. I think it will be popular as it’ll bring fond memories back for those with young families now and the kids just love a new shirt. Saying that it looks a lot better on so I may have spoken too soon.

I don’t buy shirts anyway so as long as we perform on the pitch I will cope Wink
Just wish Roger Milford was still about to ref us every week