Away kit?
I am very, very much liking both of our new kits.
(08-01-2020, 07:57 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Yellow and red, please.

Third kit #tapsnose
Where is the ladies in the away kit wanted one for my granddaughter.????
Seen and bought. Looking forward to it arriving.

Selling out quick already in tubby sizes, I only notice of course. So act fast if you eat hard; my advice to all our rotund, kit-aspiring followers near and far.
I've brought the shorts and socks. I'm going to have a think over the weekend if to invest in the shirt.
So these new kits are going to be very popular.

Expect the club shop to sell out in 10 days time and not re-stock
(08-01-2020, 11:14 AM)OmarLittle Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 10:38 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 09:18 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Overall, Puma have done a brilliant job with our kits.

The nod to the 60’s kit in 18/19, with the bold stripes and collars. Especially that yellow and green with the WBA crest.

Last seasons modern design and now a modern take on a retro classic.

Much better than Adidas templates that we shared with other clubs.

1000% Puma have brought us some innovative and individual designs. I was looking forward to having a top brand like Adidas, but I don't want them back with their template shite.

I would love to see Umbro do a 70's recreation. Their Villa ones are very authentic and include the diamonds. I suppose Umbro do these for them, because after all, the Seals are a big club.

Agreed, Puma have done a great job and are a huge improvement on the Adidas years. Credit to the club too who will have given the direction.

Also agree on Umbro; the only brand I’d be happy to see us switch to right now. Not sure what you mean about their Villa kits though, do they do a retro range or something? The Villa kits that have the sleeve tape are made by Kappa.

Umbro have produced old shirts for a few teams, such as Villa, Everton and Spurs. They have also reissued the England Italia 90 shirt.

I would post a link, But Birdy would issue me with an immediate ban.

If you google Villa 1980 away shirt, you should see it. It's really authentic.
(08-01-2020, 03:11 PM)Supamart Wrote: I've brought the shorts and socks. I'm going to have a think over the weekend if to invest in the shirt.

Do it. The style and fit is of the homer is lovely. I look lush. I'd definitely be Mr September if not for the knee. Commited ay I.

I'd post a pic but A) I'm incredibly shy and modest (ii) I dunno how. One of those isn't true BTW. I think it's (d).
(08-01-2020, 03:27 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 03:11 PM)Supamart Wrote: I've brought the shorts and socks. I'm going to have a think over the weekend if to invest in the shirt.

Do it. The style and fit is of the homer is lovely. I look lush. I'd definitely be Mr September if not for the knee. Commited ay I.

I'd post a pic but A) I'm incredibly shy and modest (ii) I dunno how. One of those isn't true BTW. I think it's (d).

Big Grin
Never mind what you think of the kit, wtf has happened to Jake’s hair?!