Food Voucher Scheme worst ever?
Pre Covid 19 I ate out a lot but only recently realized I would never do so if I weren't away for business (and claim the expenses - it's my own business so I please myself). Eating out was a habit.   Most places are not that good but serve a purpose. Would I visit a restaurant just to dine? No, can't say I would. I certainly wouldn't choose to pay to visit a chain and I can cook at least as well as most of the standard places (which have limited veggie optiiosn anyway). Now, going to a decent boozer with decent cask ale is another tub of hummus altogether.... I miss THAT!
(08-21-2020, 10:09 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 09:42 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 07:23 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Btw the meal above looks like an autopsy.

Dead animals usually do if you don't have them out of a packet pre-fried in breadcrumbs or batter Dekka.

Photographing the remnants of a couple dead crustaceans for your social media timeline... very footballers wives.

Post a pic of your Crispy Pancakes when you get a sec.
(08-22-2020, 11:47 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 10:09 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 09:42 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 07:23 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Btw the meal above looks like an autopsy.

Dead animals usually do if you don't have them out of a packet pre-fried in breadcrumbs or batter Dekka.

Photographing the remnants of a couple dead crustaceans for your social media timeline... very footballers wives.

Post a pic of your Crispy Pancakes when you get a sec.

As Cary Grant once said, “beware of snobbery: it is the unwelcome recognition of one’s own past failings.”
(08-22-2020, 02:36 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: As Cary Grant once said, “beware of snobbery: it is the unwelcome recognition of one’s own past failings.”

I'm very happy to be a food snob.
(08-22-2020, 02:58 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 02:36 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: As Cary Grant once said, “beware of snobbery: it is the unwelcome recognition of one’s own past failings.”

I'm very happy to be a food snob.  I'm very happy to be a -----nob.

Corrected that for you