Fulham v Brentford
Onomah has been outstanding imo.

Go get him Ken!
Does someone at Fulham have a spread bet on number of passes. Honestly the amount of times they break and turn round and hold the ball up
(08-04-2020, 08:25 PM)BasingBaggie Wrote: Does someone at Fulham have a spread bet on number of passes. Honestly the amount of times they break and turn round and hold the ball up

40 passes per shot this season is crazy... imagine if we’d done that under TP... we’d have never mustered a shot on goal....

Oh, wait.
(08-04-2020, 08:25 PM)BasingBaggie Wrote: Does someone at Fulham have a spread bet on number of passes. Honestly the amount of times they break and turn round and hold the ball up

Agree. Way too cautious

(08-04-2020, 08:17 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 08:12 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 07:41 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 07:34 PM)BasingBaggie Wrote: Tom Cairney best player on the pitch by miles. Brentford look awful, breakaway 1-0 win then

Onomah for me. He's everywhere

(08-04-2020, 07:39 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote: The commentators just said how well Scott Parker did as a new manager getting a side just relegated into the playoffs. DM was sacked when we were in fourth (where Fulham finished). I wonder if the different perspective comes from Fulham not doing as well earlier in the season and not looking like top 2 for most of it? Or just commentators with theur favourites?

Commentators also didn't think Darren Moore should have gone, it was just our fans. A very similar situation to Scott Parker

JO for me up till now. Cairney a good player but nowhere near his levels of 2 years ago. H Reed seems to be taking up his space and imposes himself more. Cairney just slowing  Fulham’s urgency thus far

Agree mon.
Parker has set this side up not to lose, and their safety first approach to passing means a lot of Cairney’s natural box to box game is constrained.
Onomah head and shoulders above anyone first half but everyone looks nervous and subdued second half.
Think Brentford will nick it, they’ve got match winners... then again Knockaert and Mitrovic aren’t bad subs to have!

Surprised Knockaert didn’t start.  Wonder how many minutes they will give Mitrovic
I'd be happier if I was a Fulham supporter, but I don't think either team will take a chance now with 3 min to FT, so it's extra time then.
(08-04-2020, 08:29 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:

Agree. Way too cautious

It’s a game nobody dares to make a mistake or overexpose themselves.

The irony being that if it carries on like this some poor sod is going to fluff a penalty.
Can’t work out which way Fulham are kicking this half - they’ve strung some lovely passes from the Brentford box back to their keeper via 8 different players.
Cagey final. Fulham have been the better side but, without Mitrovic on the pitch, have lacked a cutting edge. Hector looks a good defender. Benrahma anonymous for Brentford so far
(08-04-2020, 08:31 PM)Everything Zin Wrote: Can’t work out which way Fulham are kicking this half - they’ve strung some lovely passes from the Brentford box back to their keeper via 8 different players.

Arf
(08-04-2020, 08:31 PM)Everything Zin Wrote: Can’t work out which way Fulham are kicking this half - they’ve strung some lovely passes from the Brentford box back to their keeper via 8 different players.

Big Grin