Weather report. The calm before the st..
Have to say I’ve loved the last few days... sunny and low 30s are perfect.

Plenty of beauty spots, beaches and wild lakes/rivers to swim in here if we get the right weather.
Been really muggy here in WS7. Hoping for a storm.
I'm one of the moaners. I work outdoors and it's bloody uncomfortable. There, I've said it!
Been down in TA16 last few days. It's been lovely.

I have my heating on in July. Warm weather doesn't bother me. I hate winter.
Quite muggy in Edinburgh yesterday and saw brief rain showers later in the day.

Overcast today.
(08-10-2020, 06:33 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: According to The BBC weather site, we're not getting any storms in Sarf East London until Thursday. 34 degrees again tomorrow and Wednesday.

Just had a massive downpour out in Essex.

(08-10-2020, 07:20 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 06:33 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: According to The BBC weather site, we're not getting any storms in Sarf East London until Thursday. 34 degrees again tomorrow and Wednesday.

Aye, it’s been uncomfortably hot down here since Friday.

Not arf, went to the coast on Sunday and it was down to 25 with a nice breeze which was a nice break from the 36 in my garden!
In the form of his life.
(08-11-2020, 07:52 AM)Pickle Rick Wrote: Pissing down here

If my experiences of Scotland are any guide there will be a valley somewhere nearby where it will be dry and clear.

The MWIS weather app is good for getting a more finely tuned local forecast in mountainous areas. There's more detail on the computer version than the phone app. Might be handy for where you're living at the moment.