Televised Matches Next Season?
This may already have been covered, and apologies if I’ve missed it. But do we know what’s going to happen next season in terms of televised games when we’re still not allowed in stadia?

Will be a continuation of last season where every single PL match is televised? Or will we be playing behind closed doors 3pm on a Saturday and they’ll just tell us the score afterwards?
(08-10-2020, 10:52 AM)Duffers Wrote: This may already have been covered, and apologies if I’ve missed it. But do we know what’s going to happen next season in terms of televised games when we’re still not allowed in stadia?

Will be a continuation of last season where every single PL match is televised? Or will we be playing behind closed doors 3pm on a Saturday and they’ll just tell us the score afterwards?

i think (opinion) they will try and televise them all in the UK. it's the only way they can try and justify the cost to Sky and the other broadcasters.
Albion have ditched the ifollow platform and I think I read somewhere that we are looking into streaming our own games somehow.

It's going to be a strange ol season for sure.
I thought it will go back to normal like before so its iptv tv I'm afraid .
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesu...eason/amp/
*if* televised Saturday 3pm games becomes a regular thing, are they going to be able to stop it afterwards? Will we see massive declines in attendances because of it? If we do, on the bright side, irregular attendees will be able to get all the seats together that are needed!
(08-10-2020, 11:21 AM)MassDebater Wrote: *if* televised Saturday 3pm games becomes a regular thing, are they going to be able to stop it afterwards? Will we see massive declines in attendances because of it? If we do, on the bright side, irregular attendees will be able to get all the seats together that are needed!

Hold that second tier Ken!
I agree with the OP it's definitely something that has hardly been mentioned, but I'm sure discussions must be ongoing given that the start of the new season is just over a month away.