Fuck off Wolves
(08-11-2020, 09:49 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 09:47 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 09:40 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Villa are shit cunts.

Wolves are a decent side. Laughing at them makes you look a total twat. They've had a season we can only dream of.

Nope, I will laugh at a side who net spending was £180mil and have not qualified for Europe and won fuck all. They've achieved what they have due to having a super agent getting players who wouldn't come near Wolves in a million years otherwise. They also broke FFP rules.

Fuck the dingle bastards

How did we get on in Europe this season?

Why you taking yourself so seriously?

Our rivals have just been knocked out of Europe. Their fans thought they were going to win. I’m laughing my tits off. Even more so after watching how shite they were. I don’t care what type of season they’ve had, they’ve won the same amount of silverware as us this season. 

You think that makes me look like a twat. No bother. I think you sound like a bit of boring, overly serious knobber.
(08-11-2020, 09:53 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 09:52 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:

Wolves are a decent side. Laughing at them makes you look a total twat. They've had a season we can only dream of.

Nope, I will laugh at a side who net spending was £180mil and have not qualified for Europe and won fuck all. They've achieved what they have due to having a super agent getting players who wouldn't come near Wolves in a million years otherwise. They also broke FFP rules.

Fuck the dingle bastards

That's like saying we can't cheer a Villa loss because we weren't in the Premier League. Stupid argument.

Villa are our rivals.

Me like many other Albion fans hate Wolves much more than Villa and see them as our biggest rivals. I couldn't give a shit about Villa personally.

(08-11-2020, 09:54 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

Fuck the dingle bastards

Our rivals have just been knocked out of Europe. Their fans thought they were going to win. I’m laughing my tits off. Even more so after watching how shite they were. I don’t care what type of season they’ve had, they’ve won the same amount of silverware as us this season. 

You think that makes me look like a twat. No bother. I think you sound like a bit of boring, overly serious knobber.

You can tell those who don't work with or live near Wolves fans.

Fuck the dingle bastards

cuckold
We aren't FFP cheating twats either
(08-11-2020, 09:55 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 09:53 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 09:52 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 09:47 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Nope, I will laugh at a side who net spending was £180mil and have not qualified for Europe and won fuck all. They've achieved what they have due to having a super agent getting players who wouldn't come near Wolves in a million years otherwise. They also broke FFP rules.

Fuck the dingle bastards

That's like saying we can't cheer a Villa loss because we weren't in the Premier League. Stupid argument.

Villa are our rivals.

Me like many other Albion fans hate Wolves much more than Villa and see them as our biggest rivals. I couldn't give a shit about Villa personally.

(08-11-2020, 09:54 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

Fuck the dingle bastards

You can tell those who don't work with or live near Wolves fans.

I do, and they're nothing compared to the claret and blue cunts.
Feel sorry and wanted them to do well.omg..gotta be secret dingles on here.wont swear.

you said it for mebmr maul
We'll agree to disagree Ted. But after being to Molineux over the years and witnessed fans being spat at, coins thrown, women punched, songs about Astle etc. and then going to Villa Park and it being like just another away game, I just can't have the same hate. Personal experiences I suppose.
(08-11-2020, 09:28 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 09:25 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Glad they are out but Wolves have had a fantastic season. Fair play to the Dings.

Both our rivals have had good seasons: Villa, first season back, survival and a cup final. Wolves, surpassing last season's points haul and quarters of a European cup.

Who cares? Our season was great.
I hate both with a passion.

Have worked in Wolverhampton and had all sort of shit thrown off the ring road at us after the 94 away win.

Villa was the main rivalry growing up and the years of defeats after 84 only stoked the loathing more. Them not going down this year was typical Villa.

Both have breached FFP and got away with it. Fuck em both
(08-11-2020, 10:31 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 09:28 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 09:25 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Glad they are out but Wolves have had a fantastic season. Fair play to the Dings.

Both our rivals have had good seasons: Villa, first season back, survival and a cup final. Wolves, surpassing last season's points haul and quarters of a European cup.

Who cares? Our season was great.

Exactly. Go on the Molineux Mix. They hate us and were gutted that we've been promoted.

They are bunch of spawny financial dopers and any misfortune that befalls them is fine by me.

The same for Villa. I hate them both.