Palmer off to Lincoln on Loan
(08-12-2020, 09:10 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 08:17 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 07:23 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 05:43 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: No shocks if 2 keepers come in. Hopefully one to seriously challenge Johnstone and not a cup only understudy like Bond.

I think we only need 1.

Loan Palmer and Griffiths.

Tedd Cann as No.3

Very few clubs would rely on a 19 year old keeper with little U23 experience and no 1st team experience. That's the reason Al Habsi was brought last season.

I think we will sign one to rival SJ, and another like Al Habsi.

If we could keep him fit, I'd like a look at Jed Steer. The Seals wont want him.

So SJ and Steer. Fuck me Chunky why don't we get Spink back as No 3 to cap it off!!  Big Grin

Keepers get a rough ride at the best of times from supporters but having the added shit that comes from having played for those fishy Cnuts Steer will get less patience from the terraces.
Linked to a Croat keeper by Massi.
(08-12-2020, 09:31 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 07:23 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 05:43 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: No shocks if 2 keepers come in. Hopefully one to seriously challenge Johnstone and not a cup only understudy like Bond.

I think we only need 1.

Tedd Cann as No.3

Very few clubs would rely on a 19 year old keeper with little U23 experience and no 1st team experience. That's the reason Al Habsi was brought last season.

If we could keep him fit, I'd like a look at Jed Steer. The Seals wont want him.

So SJ and Steer. Fuck me Chunky why don't we get Spink back as No 3 to cap it off!!  Big Grin

Keepers get a rough ride at the best of times from supporters but having the added shit that comes from having played for those fishy Cnuts Steer will get less patience from the terraces.
I thought he was superb in the play-off games. The difference between the two teams (and a fucking cheating ref).
Ivo Grbic

He’s been heavily linked with Atlético Madrid too so might be a tough sell.
(08-12-2020, 09:34 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Linked to a Croat keeper by Massi.

Excellent shot stopper according to Massi. 

Just watched some stuff on youtube (which is no way to form any opinion), and he is touted as a "sweeper keeper". Distribution seems good, as does his reflexes, but he would seem to have many of the traits of SJ. A line keeper (Birdy will say this is the modern way) and drops a lot of ball back into dangerous areas of play. Seems more confident than SJ though, and at only £2M this might be the reality of some of our signings.
(08-12-2020, 09:42 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 07:23 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: I think we only need 1.

Tedd Cann as No.3

I thought he was superb in the play-off games. The difference between the two teams (and a fucking cheating ref).

Superbly pretended to be hurt to get Gayle sent off.
(08-12-2020, 10:06 PM)Everything Zin Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 09:42 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 08:17 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Very few clubs would rely on a 19 year old keeper with little U23 experience and no 1st team experience. That's the reason Al Habsi was brought last season.

Superbly pretended to be hurt to get Gayle sent off.

I don't argue. This isn't about his shit-housery though, I'm talking about his goalkeeping qualities.
I'm so happy we have a goalkeeper called Ted. Big Grin
(08-12-2020, 10:51 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I'm so happy we have a goalkeeper called Ted. Big Grin

I would be happy if we had a goalkeeper.