New official website
Think I've just tried it, managed to find a bug within 2 minutes without trying. On mobile, as you scroll down the menu disappears and you get the usual 3 bar burger menu, that works fine...scroll back up and you get a menu bar with 2 options (news and tickets I think)...as well as the burger menu...only now the burger menu doesn't work. FFS don't developers check their work aarrggghh!!  Wink
Delete your cache
(08-12-2020, 11:50 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: Delete your cache

Lol, couldda gone with turn it off and on again Wink

If cached I'd be seeing the old site Wink
Looks fine for me, what device you using?
(08-12-2020, 11:49 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Think I've just tried it, managed to find a bug within 2 minutes without trying. On mobile, as you scroll down the menu disappears and you get the usual 3 bar burger menu, that works fine...scroll back up and you get a menu bar with 2 options (news and tickets I think)...as well as the burger menu...only now the burger menu doesn't work. FFS don't developers check their work aarrggghh!!  Wink

That's the old website
(08-12-2020, 11:49 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Think I've just tried it, managed to find a bug within 2 minutes without trying. On mobile, as you scroll down the menu disappears and you get the usual 3 bar burger menu, that works fine...scroll back up and you get a menu bar with 2 options (news and tickets I think)...as well as the burger menu...only now the burger menu doesn't work. FFS don't developers check their work aarrggghh!!  Wink

Testers usually test the developers work and follow test scripts they have written based on the functional specification that the Business Analyst has written (which the developer uses to write the code from.

So in a nutshell, the developers don’t thoroughly test their work, others do along with the end to end process the users will follow in addition to trying to break it.

I just clicked on the link to tickets and it went to a page which stated

“Are you having a fucking laugh?”

Joking apart, the season ticket pro rata link takes to a page stating “no event”. Pointless having a few of the links on there when there is nowt on the pages linked to.
(08-12-2020, 12:00 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Testers usually test the developers work and follow test scripts they have written based on the functional specification that the Business Analyst has written (which the developer uses to write the code from.

So in a nutshell, the developers don’t thoroughly test their work, others do along with the end to end process the users will follow in addition to trying to break it.

I just clicked on the link to tickets and it went to a page which stated

“Are you having a fucking laugh?”

Joking apart, the season ticket pro rata link takes to a page stating “no event”. Pointless having a few of the links on there when there is nowt on the pages linked to.

In theory and for larger companies you may be right. Everywhere I've worked the dev does the testing before handing it over... For me (old school developer) the dev should always test and make sure their code is working properly sadly too many hide behind the structure you've listed and don't.

Yeah turns out it was the old site doing it, I guess I've never used it on my mobile before so never noticed it. The new one is up now, fuggin' 'orrible is my opinion. Too much horizontal scrolling on mobile, too many articles thrown at you on desktop...And that ticker could have come straight from the 1990s!
I won't believe we've got a new website until I see it on the official website.