£50k salary! (per annum, not per week)
https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...terstroke/
Will Lepko be signing copies of this at the club shop, I wonder?
(08-12-2020, 12:38 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Will Lepko be signing copies of this at the club shop, I wonder?

Maccie D's opposite.
(08-12-2020, 12:38 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Will Lepko be signing copies of this at the club shop, I wonder?

No
(08-12-2020, 03:05 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

No

Where will you be signing them?
I remember being gutted when he left but in retrospect it wasnt surprising on that wage and with Spurs calling. Absolutely loved that season, some cracking away days where we took over places!
(08-12-2020, 05:34 PM)Cornflake Wrote: I remember being gutted when he left but in retrospect it wasnt surprising on that wage and with Spurs calling. Absolutely loved that season, some cracking away days where we took over places!

Yes! A real feel good factor blew shone through. Some great away days and some eventful but not great results.
 Stoke when we drowned out the home fans at the final whistle after losing a thriller 4-3.
Mansfield where we had 3 sides of the ground.
Swansea (obviously)!
Not going to mention Stockport......
(08-12-2020, 05:34 PM)Cornflake Wrote: I remember being gutted when he left but in retrospect it wasnt surprising on that wage and with Spurs calling. Absolutely loved that season, some cracking away days where we took over places!

Sure was. I did 47 league games out of 49 that season.
(08-12-2020, 03:05 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

wIDE OF THE MARK 

Fixed for you.