Dawson
(08-13-2020, 02:39 PM)Offside Wrote: this is like dating your ex-girlfriend again and trying to convince yourself that she wasn't that much of a pain in the arse the first time around, and she'll be a lot better this time around. She won't.

I made that mistake once. Christ, what an epic fuck up. Elite level.
We've probably hundreds of good defenders on the radar fitting the criteria. I doubt we'd go back. I would though, happily accept Ben Foster back. He's still a fine keeper and guys like him can play to 40.
Think it was a cost-cutting exercise that showed him the door, but a season of Foster with Sam in reserve would suit me fine.
(08-13-2020, 02:39 PM)Offside Wrote: this is like dating your ex-girlfriend again and trying to convince yourself that she wasn't that much of a pain in the arse the first time around, and she'll be a lot better this time around. She won't.

But does she fuck??
(08-13-2020, 12:20 PM)Fall Out Boy Wrote: No thanks. People overrated him when he was here (he was never worth an England cap), he sulked for a year in the Championship, and he's now been relegated for the 2nd time in 3 seasons.

It was only really Chesh saying that. He had quite the hard-on for Dawson.
(08-13-2020, 03:25 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

But does she fuck??

She does

Other guys

Wait is this about football?

(08-13-2020, 03:31 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 12:20 PM)Fall Out Boy Wrote: No thanks. People overrated him when he was here (he was never worth an England cap), he sulked for a year in the Championship, and he's now been relegated for the 2nd time in 3 seasons.

It was only really Chesh saying that. He had quite the hard-on for Dawson.

Honestly I come back to this thread hoping for Chesh's opinion.

No disrespect intended