1.3%
The percentage of policy promises the current government has followed through on since the election. 

I'm not making too much comment on this as they're 8 months into a 4 year term and obviously the pandemic has taken precedence but the Vote For Policies tracker is an excellent tool for checking up on whether governments do what they said they would.  I'd also recommend taking their survey to determine which party to vote for next time round, rather than picking your favourite colour (although I'm sure no-one on here is blindly partis....nope, couldn't keep a straight face Big Grin  )

https://tracker.voteforpolicies.org.uk/
bump, went to the bottom of the pile...
(08-24-2020, 08:04 AM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: bump, went to the bottom of the pile...

This reply could just as easily have gone onto any number of recent threads but - in the same way that Trump does not sit on the the historic Republican continuum -  this is a Conservative government like none other post-war. Whatever the thread that may have connected Macmillan, Heath, Major, Cameron, even Thatcher, and however stretched it might have become at times (and I will detest Thatcher to my dying day) there was always at least an element of moderation to be found within the Tory ranks, and usually some representation of that on the front bench.

People should be very concerned by the direction of politics in the west.