A girl with bollocks!
The transgender element to this sad tale is mostly irrelevant. The issue is whether the sperm of a deceased child can be used for fertilisation for the 'benefit' of a grandparent. I'm truly sorry for their loss, but granting their wish in this instance is entirely unethical.
So. Did the spunk cum from the Last Wank Saloon.

Prior to conversion to Martha?
(08-26-2020, 09:49 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: So. Did the spunk cum from the Last Wank Saloon.

That's exactly what I was thinking , does that make me a bad person?
(08-26-2020, 09:24 PM)MassDebater Wrote: It's all our business if they expect it to be funded via the NHS, if they're paying themselves then fair enough.

Having a child is a privilege not a right.

I think we can probably all guess the answer to that question, most likely be the same answer as who's gonna pay the legal costs, & for any offspring's upbringing, my guess would be, not the fucking mother.
(08-27-2020, 05:48 AM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 09:49 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: So. Did the spunk cum from the Last Wank Saloon.

That's exactly what I was thinking , does that make me a bad person?

No. I read these stories and wonder... "why?"
(08-26-2020, 08:27 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 08:20 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 08:13 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 07:59 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 06:24 PM)Duffers Wrote: I’ll get the picture...
To be fair Duffers this is hardly time for the picture. 
I was with two mates today, both 35, and they were saying how mad it all is. Feel sorry for the mum but trying to keep her bloodline going through a test tube is just freaky. Who would volunteer to be the mother or father of this mixed up DNA?

Fuck it, you deserve it just for this line...

[Image: old.jpg]

Cheers Duffers. I think most will agree with me though. Banter, banter.

Yeah but you’re very much preaching to the converted on here though. Another way to look to look at it is what business is it of yours and what place is it of yours to judge? How someone chooses to identify is entirely down to them, fuck all to do with anyone else. To start going on about genetics and the DNA being wrong is a pretty grim stance to take.

Between this and the “proper English names” post a couple of weeks back I’m starting to form an opinion.

Disagree. Here is a biological male, deciding that they are female and winning medals. Stonewall are saying it's "transphobic" that males aren't allowed in women's rugby.

This world gets crazier as each day comes along.
(08-27-2020, 03:49 PM)Squid Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 08:13 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 07:59 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: To be fair Duffers this is hardly time for the picture. 
I was with two mates today, both 35, and they were saying how mad it all is. Feel sorry for the mum but trying to keep her bloodline going through a test tube is just freaky. Who would volunteer to be the mother or father of this mixed up DNA?

Fuck it, you deserve it just for this line...

Yeah but you’re very much preaching to the converted on here though. Another way to look to look at it is what business is it of yours and what place is it of yours to judge? How someone chooses to identify is entirely down to them, fuck all to do with anyone else. To start going on about genetics and the DNA being wrong is a pretty grim stance to take.

Between this and the “proper English names” post a couple of weeks back I’m starting to form an opinion.

Disagree. Here is a biological male, deciding that they are female and winning medals. Stonewall are saying it's "transphobic" that males aren't allowed in women's rugby.
I'd quite like to join a girl's hockey team and identify as a 19-year-old girl called Lucy for a day, so I can shower with them. However, as I'm over 50, over 6ft, have a beard and genitals very different to the other girls, I think the young ladies might not be so happy. 
We all judge, we 'allegedly' have free speech, but we live in an era where debate has been shut down or reduced to screaming and shaming. It's a problem and why we have lunatics like Trump who court the extreme dangerous intolerant lunatics, rather than people who are a mix of liberal and conservative views, like most are, who get called out for deviating from the PC path, which is more rigid than any dictators rule book.
(08-27-2020, 04:43 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 08:13 PM)Duffers Wrote: Fuck it, you deserve it just for this line...

I'd quite like to join a girl's hockey team and identify as a 19-year-old girl called Lucy for a day, so I can shower with them. However, as I'm over 50, over 6ft, have a beard and genitals very different to the other girls, I think the young ladies might not be so happy. 
We all judge, we 'allegedly' have free speech, but we live in an era where debate has been shut down or reduced to screaming and shaming. It's a problem and why we have lunatics like Trump who court the extreme dangerous intolerant lunatics, rather than people who are a mix of liberal and conservative views, like most are, who get called out for deviating from the PC path, which is more rigid than any dictators rule book.

Are you sure it's not because these people use the decision of a mother who wants to have a grandchild with her dead kids sperm as somehow related to the dead kid who happens to be trans as a stick to beat trans people with?

The kids dead, leave her alone. Not really fair game to bring up her being transgender as it's irrelevant.
(08-27-2020, 04:43 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 08:13 PM)Duffers Wrote: Fuck it, you deserve it just for this line...

How has this little nugget of information gone so long without being uncovered?