Ahmed Hegazi (Twitter)
(09-05-2020, 08:39 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 08:27 PM)Crossbar11 Wrote: That Wba rainbow stand isnt a bad lad but during the transfer windows he comes out with some whoppers , makes himself look daft.

Posts absolute carp 99% of the time, can’t believe people believe and interact with him.

Most people fully understand this, but we are talking about Ziz here, who seems to think everything posted on twitter is factual.  FFS
(09-05-2020, 08:39 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 08:27 PM)Crossbar11 Wrote: That Wba rainbow stand isnt a bad lad but during the transfer windows he comes out with some whoppers , makes himself look daft.

Posts absolute carp 99% of the time, can’t believe people believe and interact with him.

Is that Rainbow Stand or Ziz?
wbamitch Wrote:Those ‘ITK’ pages are unbearable on twitter, especially the two you’ve mentioned. They find tenuous links and rumours on here / twitter and post them as their own. I’d imagine their activity will decrease now the kids are going back to school.

Also why would Hegazi have a clause in his contract that makes him a highest earner? He was hardly a big signing when he came in, and was for a small fee. Don’t see any reason why he would have insisted on one, or why we would have accepted it.

Not withstanding that the tweet may be bollocks, it might be that Hegazi's deal does include an increase in salary after a certain amount of appearances and that increase will just happen to make him the highest earner, rather than he negotiated that any increase would automatically make him the highest earner regardless, which I very much doubt would have been the case.

For me, this is a complete non-story.

As an aside, didn't Lee Hughes' contract stipulate he should be the highest earner? I seem to remember stories of him (or his agent) kicking up a storm whenever somebody came in on a higher amount.
Allegedly Hegazhi was on £26500 per week last season. With only Gibbs, Johnstone and Austin earning more than him. (£30k, £32.5k and £50k respectively), so it'd need to be a doubling of his wages and a freeze on Austin's to make him our highest earner.

Sauce: https://footballleaguefc.com/west-bromwi...yer-wages/
See above!
A Punxsutawney Phil thread.