How exciting is this Albion era?
We have a few artists, we could do with a few soldiers
(09-06-2020, 05:52 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Whilst I, and others have stated that we are effectively bringing back last season’s team, the positive being they won’t need 2-3 months to get used to playing with each other and will know where to feed the ball anticipating runs. We do however need to sort out a striker and sort out the defence so we don’t keep bloody conceding so many goals

Yep.

It aint rocket science.
(09-06-2020, 06:55 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 05:52 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Whilst I, and others have stated that we are effectively bringing back last season’s team, the positive being they won’t need 2-3 months to get used to playing with each other and will know where to feed the ball anticipating runs. We do however need to sort out a striker and sort out the defence so we don’t keep bloody conceding so many goals

Yep.

It aint rocket science.

I see a career opportunity for you and I here Nick Big Grin
(09-06-2020, 07:12 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 06:55 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Yep.

It aint rocket science.

I see a career opportunity for you and I here Nick Big Grin

Educating the masses? I think that's probably how Rich has looked at it after reading his excellent review in The Observer. 

I still can't stop laughing about that Ben Dover thread! Fuck's sake!  Big Grin