How exciting is this Albion era?
(09-05-2020, 08:10 PM)Fido Wrote: I think we have some good attacking options and with a bit of luck Krov will sign too. But I do think we need a player in the middle who breaks stuff up and just gets it to these guys as quickly as possible. As much as I appreciate the technicality and ball retention of sawyers I don't think he's that man.

Pearson from Preston would be perfect for us. Horrible little git but effective.
(09-05-2020, 08:15 PM)Atomic Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 08:10 PM)Fido Wrote: I think we have some good attacking options and with a bit of luck Krov will sign too. But I do think we need a player in the middle who breaks stuff up and just gets it to these guys as quickly as possible. As much as I appreciate the technicality and ball retention of sawyers I don't think he's that man.

Pearson from Preston would be perfect for us. Horrible little git but effective.

A compete and utter nasty bastard  in midfield is what we've lacked for a few seasons.

Wilmer Barrios.
(09-05-2020, 08:52 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

Wilmer Barrios.

Wilmer alongside Fred, maybe?
(09-05-2020, 08:54 PM)Fido Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 08:52 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

Wilmer Barrios.

Wilmer alongside Fred, maybe?

With Flint and Stones at the back
(09-05-2020, 07:45 PM)Atomic Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 07:31 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Diangana and Pereira are the best we’ve seen since Cunningham 

Absolute rubbish. Harvey Barnes is far better than Diangana for a start.

We will soon see how good they are by Premier League standards.

I make us strong favourites for relegation even allowing for a new striker coming in. A lot of our players are not as good as fans think they are.

Fucking hell lad, stay away from the ropes and knives  Big Grin
Atomic Wrote:
Fido Wrote:I think we have some good attacking options and with a bit of luck Krov will sign too. But I do think we need a player in the middle who breaks stuff up and just gets it to these guys as quickly as possible. As much as I appreciate the technicality and ball retention of sawyers I don't think he's that man.

He's a walking red card at any level. In the Prem he wouldn't last the first 45 minutes!
(09-05-2020, 08:15 PM)Atomic Wrote:

And nowhere near Premiership level

Would also spend more time suspended than available

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Whilst I, and others have stated that we are effectively bringing back last season’s team, the positive being they won’t need 2-3 months to get used to playing with each other and will know where to feed the ball anticipating runs. We do however need to sort out a striker and sort out the defence so we don’t keep bloody conceding so many goals
Fulham Fallout Wrote:Whilst I, and others have stated that we are effectively bringing back last season’s team, the positive being they won’t need 2-3 months to get used to playing with each other and will know where to feed the ball anticipating runs. We do however need to sort out a striker and sort out the defence so we don’t keep bloody conceding so many goals

Plus there will be a last minute loan signings frenzy.