Greetings from Antalya
Red hot.
Obviously quieter than usual, but everything open. Covid restrictions are strictly being adhered to.
Can highly recommend Rixos hotel.
(09-06-2020, 06:01 AM)Supamart Wrote: Red hot.
Obviously quieter than usual, but everything open. Covid restrictions are strictly being adhered to.

Enjoy mate
Have a good one Mart.

Which Rixos are  you at? They have one or two in that area

Highly recommend Lara Beach or Belek hotels. Maxx Royal and Regnum Carya are two excellent hotels .. have been going to the area for last 11 years and holidays have been brilliant. Met up with an East Stand STH on one holiday and still meet up at half time every home game.as we are both in the same stand.
Went to Lara beach years ago and stayed in the Wings hotel. Nice place, good food but you have to be careful about which hotels are frequented by Ruskies as they’re like a plague of fuggin locusts at the buffet.
(09-06-2020, 07:41 AM)Fido Wrote: Went to Lara beach years ago and stayed in the Wings hotel. Nice place, good food but you have to be careful about which hotels are frequented by Ruskies as they’re like a plague of fuggin locusts at the buffet.

It almost kicked off the one year In Egypt with Russians when I was with my kids and my daughter’s friend and her family and one male friend. Flip flops were kicked off in anticipation.  The two blokes I was with were ex bouncers who worked in Brum with one being 6’7” and built like a tank. If it kicked off I think I’d have held their coats Big Grin   Joking apart the Russians would have got kicked to fuck.  Not what you want when you’ll see them every day at the hotel for the rest of your holiday
(09-06-2020, 07:41 AM)Fido Wrote: Went to Lara beach years ago and stayed in the Wings hotel. Nice place, good food but you have to be careful about which hotels are frequented by Ruskies as they’re like a plague of fuggin locusts at the buffet.

I’ve stayed at the Wings 3 times and really enjoyed it. As you say and this is at most hotels you have to be careful with the Ruskies. They can get a bit fiery after a few drinks. We were supposed to be a Barut Lara in June but was cancelled by our operator. Off to Mayia Hotel in  Lindos on Saturday so will have to watch us v Leicester on my iPad. Gutted as living in Leicester I go to the vine with all Leicester pals for the game and have a few ?.
Sounds awesome

Nice place. Enjoy

Great place Mart was there in March just before lockdown.

The Old City and the Museum are two must sees.  

We stayed at the Akra which was fabulous, especially the food!