This time next week...
Ok. My prediction based on current squad. This time next week we will be bottom of the league
(09-06-2020, 07:13 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 03:45 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: Johnstone
O'Shea Ajayi Hegazi Gibbs
Phillips Sawyers Livermore
Perreria Robinson Diangana

Subs:

Bond, Furlong, Bartley, Harper, Grosiski, HRK, Austin

Gibbs to bomb on and Phillip's to play wider in the three to allow Perriera to float about.

1.1 draw. Phillips to score.

Good shout L3.  And would be very happy with a point.

A point at home with that starting eleven against Leicester would be an excellent result.
I think Slav may opt for Bartley over Hegazi.
(09-06-2020, 07:15 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Ok. My prediction based on current squad. This time next week we will be bottom of the league

So you are predicting that Leicester will beat us worse than Liverpool will Leeds? Or Arsenal against Fulham?

If you say so.
(09-06-2020, 07:15 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Ok. My prediction based on current squad. This time next week we will be bottom of the league

Really? You think that the gap between us and Leicester if we're playing at home is bigger than the gap between Liverpool and Leeds at Anfield?

I would be absolutely stunned if we were bottom of the league at this point next week

(09-06-2020, 07:24 PM)Duffers Wrote:

So you are predicting that Leicester will beat us worse than Liverpool will Leeds? Or Arsenal against Fulham?

If you say so.

Think we posted that at the same time. Absolutely ridiculous
(09-06-2020, 07:24 PM)Sliced Wrote:

Really? You think that the gap between us and Leicester if we're playing at home is bigger than the gap between Liverpool and Leeds at Anfield?

I would be absolutely stunned if we were bottom of the league at this point next week

(09-06-2020, 07:24 PM)Duffers Wrote:

If you say so.

Think we posted that at the same time. Absolutely ridiculous

If you read FF’s posts you’ll notice that he doesn’t actually know very much about football and just takes a negative view on everything to do with the club in the hope that something sticks.
Johnstone
O’Shea
Ajayi
Bartley
Gibbs
Livermore
Sawyers
Krovinovic
Pereira
Diangana
Robinson

We always lose to them at home and that steptoe prick vardy always scores
I'm not expecting Vardy to score this time as there'll be no home fans to goad
As of today. This is the team I would go for:

Johnstone
O’Shea, Kipré, Ajayi, Gibbs
Livermore, Sawyers
Phillips, Matheus Pereira, Diangana
Robson-Kanu

Subs:
Button (gk); Furlong, Hegazi, Harper, Edwards, Grosicki, Austin.

I’d take a 1-1 right now if offered.
(09-06-2020, 07:52 PM)baggie_ray Wrote: I'm not expecting Vardy to score this time as there'll be no home fans to goad

That won't stop the jug eared cnut.......