Leicester Fan Perspective
(09-15-2020, 10:41 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 10:35 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 10:33 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 10:18 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 11:43 AM)Beachboysbaggie Wrote: Might not be a popular view but I think part of our early season form last year was due to the emergence of Ferguson. He played with lots of energy and assurance.

Could point BB.

Cracking point. Nathan a massive miss to this team.

Nice to see people putting bitterness to one side and recognising what a talent he looks to be.

No need to be bitter. He added a lot to our early form. Either playing on the right hand side or left hand side. What he has over O’Shea is pace. Which at the PL you require as everything is so much quicker.

Ferguson in a 3 would have been interesting. Whether Slav sees the 3-4-3 as a long term formation depends on what we bring in until end of window.

There have been plenty on here, FB and the twatter showing spite towards Ferguson and acting like the woman scorned. O'Shea did really well last season, but as you rightly point out, Nathan, crucially, has pace. 12 months ago, I said he was going to be a star, so I'll be watching his progress with Palace with interest.
(09-15-2020, 10:46 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 10:41 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 10:35 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 10:33 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 10:18 AM)Hopalong Wrote: Could point BB.

Cracking point. Nathan a massive miss to this team.

Nice to see people putting bitterness to one side and recognising what a talent he looks to be.

No need to be bitter. He added a lot to our early form. Either playing on the right hand side or left hand side. What he has over O’Shea is pace. Which at the PL you require as everything is so much quicker.

Ferguson in a 3 would have been interesting. Whether Slav sees the 3-4-3 as a long term formation depends on what we bring in until end of window.

There have been plenty on here, FB and the twatter showing spite towards Ferguson and acting like the woman scorned. O'Shea did really well last season, but as you rightly point out, Nathan, crucially, has pace. 12 months ago, I said he was going to be a star, so I'll be watching his progress with Palace with interest.

He doesn't have much pace at the moment.  Re-occurence of the same knee injury?  

Let's hope we get our money before he retires.