A 2 week National Covid lockdown
Looking on the cards for October due to the rate the virus is increasing across the country. 

2 weeks of no footie I guess.
(09-18-2020, 10:47 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Looking on the cards for October due to the rate the virus is increasing across the country. 

Not sure this time a national lockdown would stop football.

We have localised lockdowns and football is still being played in those areas.

But if they are going to have a 2 week lockdown can they centre it around the international break.
They're talking about most schools & workplaces staying open, so I doubt they'd stop the footie,
(09-18-2020, 10:54 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 10:47 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Looking on the cards for October due to the rate the virus is increasing across the country. 

But if they are going to have a 2 week lockdown can they centre it around the international break.

If it goes ahead it will coincide with school half term break.
(09-18-2020, 11:00 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 10:54 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote:

If it goes ahead it will coincide with school half term break.

Good old Covid. Nice of it to wait for the half term break and not run wild in the meantime.
Don't tell Birdman!
(09-18-2020, 12:48 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Don't tell Birdman!

Physiologists reckoned some months ago that if there were future lockdowns, people would rebel.  I can see that happening
(09-18-2020, 02:05 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Physiologists reckoned some months ago that if there were future lockdowns, people would rebel.  I can see that happening
Some have been rebelling since day one of the original lockdown.
I'd say they'd more likely spread the footy out even more. I thnk they were desperate to get the sport back on for people the first time around.
(09-18-2020, 02:08 PM)JOK Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 02:05 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Some have been rebelling since day one of the original lockdown.

It will become notably worse and the government will be worried of the potential for riots starting, which will spread throughout the country, as they have done in the past.