Everton Match Thread
I know there are a few on here that love it when we lose and probably have a semi that we have conceded 8 already. Pant wet away!

But for me a prem loss isnt as hurtful as a championship loss.

(09-19-2020, 01:29 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 01:26 PM)sickParrot Wrote: At least we kept it to five, could have got embarrasing.
Err, it was a bit embarrassing.

have a whoosh! Big Grin
Johnstone's lack of communication and command of the box will always be an issue. But the defenders in front of him aren't good enough either. And I don't think they're being well drilled on the training ground because we look so disorganised. It's a shame really because we played some good stuff at times with Pereira and Diangana looking a threat but it won't matter unless the defence is sorted out.
(09-19-2020, 12:58 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: We don’t have the battling qualities or defensive organisation to eek out points so we shall continue to try and play ‘good‘ football against better quality opposition. We are still three or four players off a lower half Prem squad so I’m not going to get upset when we lose or concede it is what it is. .

I feel no different after today than last week, a centre-back, two midfielders and striker are needed to give us a chance of staying up this season. Still over 2 weeks of the window to go to get as many of these in as we can.
Bartley and Sawyers showing how social distancing should be done.
(09-19-2020, 01:30 PM)sickParrot Wrote: I know there are a few on here that love it when we lose and probably have a semi that we have conceded 8 already. Pant wet away!

But for me a prem loss isnt as hurtful as a championship loss.

(09-19-2020, 01:29 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 01:26 PM)sickParrot Wrote: At least we kept it to five, could have got embarrasing.
Err, it was a bit embarrassing.

have a whoosh! Big Grin
Duly whooshed.   Rolleyes
(09-19-2020, 01:34 PM)sickParrot Wrote: Bartley and Sawyers showing how social distancing should be done.

Arf. Sadly true
Gibbs hopefully will be doing a lot of that completely cost us any chance
We were undone by one of the best players in the league in Rodriguez cutting us open, some slack defending and a moment of idiocy by Gibbs. Everton are a good team and won't be far off a top 4 place this season. We know we need players for certain positions, let's hope we get that business done before the window closes.
Everton were ruthless in fairness. Almost 70 shots against 3 sides. To give them that home advantage was always going to be uphill graft.