Everton Match Thread
Feels like we're growing into this and starting to show some self belief Smile
Looking much better than last week, yeh I know the bar's pretty low.
Kiss of death.
fuggin' post you bastud!

That would have been a stunning goal with the build up play.
Sawyers has had a rollicking it seems.
Ooooft that was almost excellent by Livemrore. Really good snapshot from him.

I think Keown has been pretty fair to be honest?
(09-19-2020, 11:55 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Sawyers has had a rollicking it seems.

Playing much better, although he did try to pass it back to a centre back within his own 6 yard box so, swings and roundabouts
(09-19-2020, 11:55 AM)AnelkasBeard Wrote: Ooooft that was almost excellent by Livemrore. Really good snapshot from him.

Just all about Everton from him... the other bloke just semi-criticised them and immediately he's on about Everton's amazing quality etc...
(09-19-2020, 11:57 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 11:55 AM)AnelkasBeard Wrote: Ooooft that was almost excellent by Livemrore. Really good snapshot from him.

Just all about Everton from him... the other bloke just semi-criticised them and immediately he's on about Everton's amazing quality etc...

What are you listening to? He's just been talking us up for the last 10 minutes, how well we're playing, retaining posession, playing with confidence etc.
(09-19-2020, 12:00 PM)AnelkasBeard Wrote:

What are you listening to? He's just been talking us up for the last 10 minutes, how well we're playing, retaining posession, playing with confidence etc.

(09-19-2020, 12:00 PM)AnelkasBeard Wrote:

No Dingle Don is a bonus