Player marks
Before I skip off and enjoy the rest of the day

Johnstone 6 - Being generous as no doubt I'll get a slating but 2 seasons been in goal and never improved, we keep conceding from crosses no matter the defence. Zero comms, and a small heart, no passion emotion or influence over his defence. Can't stand him wish he'd do one

Gibbs 0 - started well but then the unforgiveable. obviously got somewhere else to be in the next 2 weeks so got himself sent off to give himself the break. Shocking from a senior pro and basically meant it was game over

O'Shea 6 - Lacking in pace that is sometimes shown up but did ok

Bartley 3 - Another senior pro that went missing at key moments.

Ajayi 4 - Looks lost in a 5

Furlong 4 - Had no cover in front of him but was consistently caught behind the man. Looked like he was marking C-L at corners

Sawyers 4 - just don't see what he offers over any other midfielder we have as off the ball is non-existent. Consistently beaten to second balls.

Livermore 6 - Might not be as talented as some but really got about the pitch and slowed them down. Just needs help.

Pereira 6 - Goal was unbelievable but not really an influence on the game at times.

Diangana 8 MOM - always a threat, good outlet, held the ball up and scored a great goal.

Robinson 6 - Did well off the ball and held it up when we had 11. Nice interchange and looked lively but seconf half had no chance

Edwards 5 - no real chance to impact
Phillips 4 - I mean...
Field - 5 - got his foot in but game was gone.
SJ 6
Gibbs 0
O Shea 5
Ajayi 5
Bartley 3
Furlong 2

Sawyers 4
Liv 6

Diang 8
Pereira 7

Robbo 7

Edwards and Phillips 5