WBA For sale
(09-23-2020, 04:45 PM)Geralous Wrote: Masi was discussing on the podcast whether we’d accept Red Bull buying the team and renaming it RB West Brom!

Gotta be honest and say I’d accept it if it meant they’d be ploughing £££ into the team.

No. No. Thrice No. I'm an Albion fan. Not a fan of a fizzy drinks marketing machine and i never will be.
(09-23-2020, 04:50 PM)MrFizz Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 04:45 PM)Geralous Wrote: Masi was discussing on the podcast whether we’d accept Red Bull buying the team and renaming it RB West Brom!

Gotta be honest and say I’d accept it if it meant they’d be ploughing £££ into the team.

No. No. Thrice No. I'm an Albion fan. Not a fan of a fizzy drinks marketing machine and i never will be.

Lol 
Thought you were Mr Fizz
(09-23-2020, 04:52 PM)Geralous Wrote:

Lol 
Thought you were Mr Fizz

Touche Big Grin
Theres a long story behind the name!

Tricky one, not sure I'd be happy originally, but if their first signing was Neymar, it might sway me!

I certainly wouldn't care if the ground name was changed for big investment. It will always be known as the Hawthorns by the fans anyway.
Surprised the Dings haven't renamed the custard bowl The Fosun-Mendes Arena or summat. In a £500mil deal for 10yrs.
AV West Brom would be a step too far, but RB ?
American sports investment company ALK capital LLC in advanced talks to buy.....................

Burnley FFS

It's a no from me.

Wolves and Villa have owners willing to spend and the names of the club and ground has not changed.
(09-23-2020, 04:33 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 04:01 PM)Hopalong Wrote: If the 800,000 on Facebook bought £500 shares, that would raise £400m.

£150m to purchase the club - £50m ground improvements to take capacity to 35k and 200m on players to compete for CL. 

With you brother and people get miffed when I say I despise that bald cunt with every breath I have .

Nurse!!!!  Big Grin

We tried that before, and myself and many others sunk £500 in to purchase shares and help.

Jeremy then bought them back off us, before selling out for £150M. I've done my bit, and been shit on before.
(09-23-2020, 05:34 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 04:33 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 04:01 PM)Hopalong Wrote: If the 800,000 on Facebook bought £500 shares, that would raise £400m.

£150m to purchase the club - £50m ground improvements to take capacity to 35k and 200m on players to compete for CL. 

With you brother and people get miffed when I say I despise that bald cunt with every breath I have .

Nurse!!!!  Big Grin

We tried that before, and myself and many others sunk £500 in to purchase shares and help.

Jeremy then bought them back off us, before selling out for £150M. I've done my bit, and been shit on before.

Yes. Peace was a twat.