Season Ticket Dosh
Given it looks like we won’t be spending any of it this year, I was wondering what everyone is planning to do with this minor windfall ?

I’m either getting the floor pan of my 2CV6 replaced, or an honorary membership of XHamster. Decisions.....
I've just been buying guitar pedals. They're like crack, they are.
Haven’t decided yet... was gonna get one and two junior so that’s a fair chunk. I’ll probably spend it on audio equipment as I’m hoping to move house soon.

(09-23-2020, 07:38 PM)Mr vertical Wrote: I've just been buying guitar pedals. They're like crack, they are.

They are. I not long ago bought a Boss ME-50 to curb the same addiction. Not as good as single pedals but still a whole heap of fun.
A walking holiday and watching some girls with FF. And a reach around with Ziz. He doesn't come cheap.
(09-23-2020, 08:28 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: A walking holiday and watching some girls with FF. And a reach around with Ziz. He doesn't come cheap.

Arf.
Bog rolls.
New armchairs all round.
I've let mine roll over to 21/22.
With the the season ticket and fuel costs, I have saved a fortune, I will post here when she who must be obeyed decides what she is going to do with it.
A carp pole so I can fish and forget this bl**dy virus.