The world's gone mad - I can't believe it
So, his biggest problem is being heterosexual... Tell him to change it to, I love this whisky so much I wanna fuck it's bloody brains out, morning noon and night. Stating the gender of the whisky sex is where he's gone wrong...

Nobody cares what whisky he wants to dip his knob in, just as long as he doesn't say that it's feminine.

He could swerve all critique by applying a dark skinned tone to the whisky, as nobody will dare say anything against that, heaven forbid if he adds a lighter skin tone though, so will need to be careful.

So if he goes for this whisky reminds me of a raven skinned transvestite and I want to bone it with all my might whenever I can, he'll be fine Wink
(09-24-2020, 02:06 PM)MassDebater Wrote: So, his biggest problem is being heterosexual... Tell him to change it to, I love this whisky so much I wanna fuck it's bloody brains out, morning noon and night. Stating the gender of the whisky sex is where he's gone wrong...

Nobody cares what whisky he wants to dip his knob in, just as long as he doesn't say that it's feminine.

He could swerve all critique by applying a dark skinned tone to the whisky, as nobody will dare say anything against that, heaven forbid if he adds a lighter skin tone though, so will need to be careful.

So if he goes for this whisky reminds me of a raven skinned transvestite and I want to bone it with all my might whenever I can, he'll be fine Wink
There's a reason why the fast show did "Swiss tony" as a caricature - it always came across as sleazy.

People seem to want to go back to some halcyon days when you could say what you wanted no matter who you upset - it didn't exist. You might have got away with it in the bar when women weren't allowed, but in most environments you would come across as a boor.

Raven skinned? Never heard that one. I'm pretty sure their skin is white - they don't need the pigment protection from the sun with all those dark feathers covering them. Try the lyrics of brown sugar by the rolling stones for some unreconstructed inspiration...misogyny and racism all in one song - much more apposite. Undeniably a great song, though!