It's that time of year again
... where its getting darker ealier in evening and its also darker in the morning. It's also getting a little bit chillier, so i tend to think about how nice it would be to be somewhere really hot like Sandbanks. 

Anyway, to warm the cockles I find a good read is needed on these dreary nights and I'm only too happy to share with you guys, girls and nonbinarys, what heartedly warms me up inside.

Well, its Customer Reviews, and particularly Super Market produce. Today I engrossed myself with Pineapple by ASDA, and I thought I'd share with you a few excerpts;

Very small and not ripen
Was not ripen at all... After I have eaten my tongue and throat were in pain till I got some yoghurt.  Would not recommend. 

Rotten to the core
Rotten to the core. Almost as if it was used as a rugby ball amongst the boys at Twickenham and smashed to within an inch of its life.

Give it a whirl.
You locked your fred again mon!
In the form of his life.
It’s the time of year to put your heating on for 5 mins to check the water pump hasn’t seized. Leave it until it gets colder and if it’s fucked your will struggle to find a gas repair bloke as they will be inundated with calls for the same problem.
(09-25-2020, 06:40 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: You locked your fred again mon!

How the fudge do I keep doing that? 

Please provide idiot arrows. Wink
(09-25-2020, 07:48 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 06:40 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: You locked your fred again mon!

You don't seem to have the same trouble finding the banning button.     Big Grin
(09-25-2020, 07:48 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:

Does it happen mostly when you're on MCW phone? It is quite easy to accidentally highlight the mod tick boxes, I've done it a few times.
In the form of his life.
I saw a clever video about eating pineapples the other day, ohhh the excitement that is my life... In short, don't hack it up, just cut the top off, then pull a segment out and use the skin as a 'handle' to munch on it.

I'm not a pineapple fan though, but sounds like there's a few here that are.
[Image: 200214-Baddiel-pineapplehead.png]
One of my recent faves

“don’t buy it. I ordered this as I wanted a replacement for my broken mower. Not happy. First mow took double the time due to having to empty the basket on every length. I got stuck in every bump in grass and sprayed grass everywhere. Only received today and used once but not happy and would not reecomend.”

The item this person purchased was a Lawn scarifier.
Best one I've seen in yonks, ben Nevis on tripadvisor.... apparently it's too steep Wink

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserRe...tland.html