Fulham
(09-29-2020, 11:23 AM)Squid Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 10:56 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 07:06 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Fulham Owner:

I apologize to @FulhamFC supporters for our performance tonight. We’ve looked to add centre-backs since Wembley, I’m sorry we haven’t yet as 2 got COVID + we lost a Free we thought was close + had another issue with a 4th CB. I promise players in + better efforts from this squad.

That should work wonders for the moral of the manager, coaching staff & players.

And yet Albion fans were lining up to praise Fulham for having "An owner who cares".

Dr Tony cared.

I apologize to @FulhamFC supporters for our performance tonight. We’ve looked to add centre-backs since Wembley, I’m sorry we haven’t yet as 2 got COVID + we lost a Free we thought was close + had another issue with a 4th CB. I promise players in + better efforts from this squad.

That should work wonders for the moral of the manager, coaching staff & players.

And yet Albion fans were lining up to praise Fulham for having "An owner who cares".

Indeed, yet every ex-player & pundit on SSN this morning were saying how bad it would make you feel if you were a Fulham player, especially the centre-backs, & also, how much it undermines the manager's credibility.
(09-29-2020, 11:57 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:

Indeed, yet every ex-player & pundit on SSN this morning were saying how bad it would make you feel if you were a Fulham player, especially the centre-backs, & also, how much it undermines the manager's credibility.

This was exactly my thought. Could you imagine being a "back four" player after seeing these comments?
(09-29-2020, 10:22 AM)Sliced Wrote: As an Albion fan, like pretty much all other clubs to be honest, there have been times when our team has been better than our fans realise and times when our team has been worse than our fans realise (taking our average fans opinion).

At no point in my lifetime have Villa had as good a team as their fans think they have.

Genuine conversation from Social media from two Villa 'mates' of mine at the final whistle:

And now you're gonna believe uuus,
Were gonna stay up again! 

They can finish the season now for me

I think we need more than 6 points mate. Even the Baggies will probably make it to double figures.

not the way they're playing
Apparently Paul Merson knows of a team who are worse than Fulham so we may well be almost safe...….
(09-29-2020, 11:57 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:

Let's be honest some of these pros  get away with fucking murder it's good to see them being called out ........let's see if they have any bollocks.
All of the football pundits I listen to have bollocks, I never listen to Sue Smith, Eni Aluko, or Alex Scott, although I do sometimes watch Alex Scott.   Big Grin
(09-29-2020, 06:44 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Apparently Paul Merson knows of a team who are worse than Fulham so we may well be almost safe...….

That's the thing, we've shown a lot more than Fulham have yet Merse reckons we're the worst team for a long while and going to break all sorts of records. Maybe he changed his mind after Chelsea first half.