Match Thread
A few issues. Lack of quality. Tinkering with the formation. Poor selection. As I've said before. This reminds me so much the Mowbray 2008/09 Premier League season
(10-04-2020, 12:29 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 12:28 PM)keef Wrote: you cannot criticise that last goal it was just class

Apart from the midfield being emptied,, the cross not being stopped and Diangana not tracking no!
I agree nothing we could have done sometimes you just have to admire good football
(10-04-2020, 12:40 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote: I love Slav as a bloke but I’m quickly losing faith.
Where did the Edwards selection come from today? As others have said bizarre
Gallagher had a full pre season with chelsea yet we deem him not suitable for selection with us but krovinovic is?

Someone said Gallagher has personal things going on, so not Slav's fault there.

This performance is depressing.
At this time, Bilic has to shoulder some of the blame. He has managed at the highest level, but the team selection and tactics adopted are that of a lower tier manager. Hard to pick any positives out of this other than Johnstone preventing it being a drubbing.
(10-04-2020, 12:43 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 12:40 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote: I love Slav as a bloke but I’m quickly losing faith.
Where did the Edwards selection come from today? As others have said bizarre
Gallagher had a full pre season with chelsea yet we deem him not suitable for selection with us but krovinovic is?

Someone said Gallagher has personal things going on, so not Slav's fault there.

This performance is depressing.

Fair enough I hadn’t seen that.
(10-04-2020, 12:43 PM)keef Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 12:28 PM)keef Wrote: you cannot criticise that last goal it was just class

Apart from the midfield being emptied,, the cross not being stopped and Diangana not tracking no!
I agree nothing we could have done sometimes you just have to admire good football

This board steadfastly refuses to acknowledge the other team.
Would be a different game if we had Romelu in the middle instead of Livermore

He's been everywhere winning the ball
It's going to be a long hard season me thinks, for all the talk of needing strikers if we can't keep possession and get the ball to them even Messi would be ineffective.
(10-04-2020, 12:44 PM)Duffers Wrote:

I don’t think that’s the case Duffers; we make poor teams look like world beaters. Southampton press well, but I will bet they are hovering around the relegation zone come the end of the season.
(10-04-2020, 12:44 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Saints don't look anything special to me though. Second goal was special...