Shall we just give up this season.
(10-04-2020, 07:00 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 06:58 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 06:51 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I am rapidly losing faith in Slav.

But yeah, plenty of time yet.

Not sure it's Slav. He obviously wants players and he'd have wanted Watkins. He can only work with what he's got and allowed to have.

I know you know absolutely fuck all about the game Nick. But I'll make this brief.

Bilic sets the team up, he chooses the formation and style, he is doing it very, very wrong, today had NOTHING to do with signings. We schooled Chelsea first half last game with the same squad. He gave up today before the kick off.

From what I saw of him today on the touchline he wasn't very animated and didn't seem bothered. Was today a final message of defiance to the Board?.
Games scattered across different broadcasters, game times all over the shop, I’m not going to nick games via dodgy streams, I won’t be able to attend matches, a team currently unable to grind out results or go toe to toe with better teams consistently has left me numb to caring that much. I don’t see anything but relegation.
(10-04-2020, 07:05 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 07:04 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 07:00 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 06:58 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 06:51 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I am rapidly losing faith in Slav.

But yeah, plenty of time yet.

Not sure it's Slav. He obviously wants players and he'd have wanted Watkins. He can only work with what he's got and allowed to have.

I know you know absolutely fuck all about the game Nick. But I'll make this brief.

Bilic sets the team up, he chooses the formation and style, he is doing it very, very wrong, today had NOTHING to do with signings. We schooled Chelsea first half last game with the same squad. He gave up today before the kick off.

Don't be so rude!

Today was a poor day for him, I agree. And the alternative? What fantastic manager would we be able to attract with our financial constraints? Pray tell?

Have I said replace him?

I know you are loving this Nick, we barely saw you when we were doing well, I'm honestly getting tired of the WUM routine now.

Last warning.

Loving it? My little lad looked depressed as fuck today. A ten year old who loves his football and The Albion. 

I agreed that Bilic made a mess of today. We're in a complete and utter mess already.
Give up on this season some of you are pathetic, we’re not in the bottom three the transfer window still open but some of you just like to give up. I won’t you shouldn’t we will get better . Must admit but for Johnstone we would have took a hammering today, need the new boys to start playing.
Imagine if Liverpool lose this and then the Derby?  Could the balance of power be starting to shift? It's extremely interesting without fans influence that's for sure!
(10-04-2020, 07:15 PM)wba13 Wrote: Give up on this season some of you are pathetic, we’re not in the bottom three the transfer window still open but some of you just like to give up. I won’t you shouldn’t we will get better . Must admit but for Johnstone we would have took a hammering today, need the new boys to start playing.

Get your head out the sand mate we are awful from top to bottom.....cant defend the midfield is weak as piss and no striker ......of course we are pathetic.
(10-04-2020, 07:17 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Imagine if Liverpool lose this and then the Derby?  Could the balance of power be starting to shift? It's extremely interesting without fans influence that's for sure!

Everton really looking the business.

Pickford doing his best to stop them though.
(10-04-2020, 07:15 PM)wba13 Wrote: Give up on this season some of you are pathetic, we’re not in the bottom three the transfer window still open but some of you just like to give up. I won’t you shouldn’t we will get better . Must admit but for Johnstone we would have took a hammering today, need the new boys to start playing.

With the Covid situation I feel removed from the sport. For me attending games with my family was key to my enjoyment now we are watching soulless games in empty stadiums on the tv i‘m finding it really difficult to care. Quite what people see in watching the games from their armchairs every week in normal seasons baffles me.
(10-04-2020, 07:22 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 07:17 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Imagine if Liverpool lose this and then the Derby?  Could the balance of power be starting to shift? It's extremely interesting without fans influence that's for sure!

Everton really looking the business.

Pickford doing his best to stop them though.

Yeah they need a keeper.

James could play in any side in that division though. A brilliant signing.
We're a side that went toe to toe with Everton before the sending off and 3-0 up against Chelsea. We obviously have something about us. Bilic needs to play the right formation that suits our players, he didn't do that first half today. Three winnable games coming up. Need to accept this side isn't good enough to sit back and grind wins. We have a bunch of technical midfielders and attacking full backs who aren't great defensively. We're not going to Pulis our way to safety.