HRK arm broken
Having surgery Wednesday

If clubs didn't know we were desperate for a forward before, they will now
(10-06-2020, 08:35 AM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: Having surgery Wednesday

‘A’ forward.

We are desperate for 3.
Slav broke it yesterday at 11pm trying to get him to sign a new 5 year contract with his arm behind his back.
(10-06-2020, 08:35 AM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: Having surgery Wednesday

He's not a forward. You have to score goals and hold the ball up successfully to be called that
If clubs didn't know we are desperate then you'd have to question if they knew anything about football...

Thing is most of the EFL is even more desperate to protect their financial stability so there is a middle ground to it all.
In some respects I'd prefer Zohore to be kept and Kanu shipped out. Kanu has a record of general dismality, Zohore who knows maybe he could turn up..
My poor old Dad reckons we've been linked with Wellbeck now... It's a no thanks from me, and he's still classed as a forward (Wellbeck, not my dad, although at almost 80 he'd probably put a better shift in than our current attacking options!), in spite of his lack of scoring.
Sensible option. Sign Grant. Sign Deeney on loan. Release Austin and Zohore 
Option we will take. Keep Austin and Zohore. Both who struggled at a lower level in the Championship
(10-06-2020, 09:09 AM)billybassett Wrote: In some respects I'd prefer Zohore to be kept and Kanu shipped out. Kanu has a record of general dismality, Zohore who knows maybe he could turn up..

How many goals did Zohore score last season? How many did HRK score?
(10-06-2020, 09:26 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 09:09 AM)billybassett Wrote: In some respects I'd prefer Zohore to be kept and Kanu shipped out. Kanu has a record of general dismality, Zohore who knows maybe he could turn up..

How many goals did Zohore score last season? How many did HRK score?

Logic a bit woolly there Billiy. At least Kanu puts in effort. I still can't believe how Zohore missed that sitter in the last minute v Blues at home.