Best wishes to Jamie Soule
Super_Slav Wrote:Outstanding talent

He is certainly a bright prospect. Can get riled at times though.
(10-06-2020, 06:58 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Speaking of Lincoln, It seems inevitable that Appleton will be Albion manager one day. It would mean we're back in the Championship so hopefully not.

Appy will 100% be our boss at some point. 

He’s doing an excellent job at Lincoln, and much like his time at Oxford, he seems to be benefiting from a stable club where he can focus on developing players.

This will be a good dry run for the job at our place should we get relegated.
Scored already! Get him back

Edit: Just read the rest of this thread.

Foster to Watford etc.
(10-06-2020, 08:45 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 06:58 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Speaking of Lincoln, It seems inevitable that Appleton will be Albion manager one day. It would mean we're back in the Championship so hopefully not.

Appy will 100% be our boss at some point. 

He’s doing an excellent job at Lincoln, and much like his time at Oxford, he seems to be benefiting from a stable club where he can focus on developing players.

This will be a good dry run for the job at our place should we get relegated.

+1 to all that.

Dowling took him to Pompey IIRC.

Where was Owen Windsor tonight? Notice he wasn't in the squad. He's been brilliant recently.
There was a few regulars misisng and a few from the U18's and 21's playing

I'm sure it was out U21 side so not sure how many over 21's we were allowed to play?

No Diaby, no Windsor at all tonight

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(10-06-2020, 09:54 PM)Cuzer Wrote: There was a few regulars misisng and a few from the U18's and 21's playing

I'm sure it was out U21 side so not sure how many over 21's we were allowed to play?

Cuzer

Match day squad for Burnley? Can't be any worse than HRK, Zohore and Austin  Big Grin
(10-06-2020, 09:54 PM)Cuzer Wrote: There was a few regulars misisng and a few from the U18's and 21's playing

Cuzer

They've been promoted to the first team squad as we've no strikers.
(10-06-2020, 06:48 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 06:46 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 06:43 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 06:42 PM)Dumbo Wrote: He’s just scored for them in his debut.

Not surprised.

Outstanding young man from a lovely family.

Please get shot mods

It’s just banter. 

Funny I can’t have a laugh or joke in the International Break. But yourself, Duffers, Psalm23 can.

Looks like Ziz just whooshed FF there, with his joke.  Big Grin