Best wishes to Jamie Soule
(10-06-2020, 06:46 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 06:43 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 06:42 PM)Dumbo Wrote: He’s just scored for them in his debut.

Not surprised.

Outstanding young man from a lovely family.

Please get shot mods

Take ‘walking beauty‘ with him, if possible, mods.
(10-06-2020, 06:50 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 06:46 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 06:43 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 06:42 PM)Dumbo Wrote: He’s just scored for them in his debut.

Not surprised.

Outstanding young man from a lovely family.

Please get shot mods

Take ‘walking beauty‘ with him, if possible, mods.

Hahaha!  Big Grin
Speaking of Lincoln, It seems inevitable that Appleton will be Albion manager one day. It would mean we're back in the Championship so hopefully not.
Soule seems to be on a growth spurt, taller than I remember. Is holding the ball up really well and has a nice touch.

Reminds me of Edin Dzeko, but smaller, the way he plays.
(10-06-2020, 06:58 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Speaking of Lincoln, It seems inevitable that Appleton will be Albion manager one day. It would mean we're back in the Championship so hopefully not.

If we get relegated, it will definitely happen. Him and Dowling go way back.
Currently watching our U21’s get ripped a new one by FGR

Not great viewing not been many positives if any

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(10-06-2020, 06:58 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Speaking of Lincoln, It seems inevitable that Appleton will be Albion manager one day. It would mean we're back in the Championship so hopefully not.

Should have resigned at h/t against Spam, would have been a legend.
(10-06-2020, 07:24 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Currently watching our U21’s get ripped a new one by FGR

Not great viewing not been many positives if any

Cuzer

To be fair, Cuzer. This has been the pattern across much of the competition including other teams tonight. 

From the first half I thought Malcom, Solanke and Harmon did okay. Can't comment second half as been watching Soule.
We had a great win at Swindon to be fair but did have a much stronger squad out

Richards on the bench tonight, who’s about to come on, keen on seeing him at this level

Too many struggled tonight IMO

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
A sign of how boring my evening is, read an interview with Applelton in a local Lincolnshire newspaper.

If i read it right seem to be saying that we are paying Soule's wages , talking about he has facilitated a good relationship of trust between the clubs.

Think where the development of a young player is the key reason to loan a player, then i think it is reasonable for the premiership club to pay the wages (it's not as if they are going to be astronomical). It is also good to help out EFL clubs financially