West Ham /Benrahma
Apparently West Ham about to seal a £30m transfer for Benrahma...

Absolutely bizarre that they sell Diangana for £12m to raise funds to sign a centrehalf, don't sign a centre half, loan out Felipe Anderson and then sign Benrahma for £30m.

I'm no expert, but surely having another £18m in the bank and keeping Grady makes more sense?!
(10-11-2020, 09:38 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Apparently West Ham about to seal a £30m transfer for Benrahma...

Absolutely bizarre that they sell Diangana for £12m to raise funds to sign a centrehalf, don't sign a centre half, loan out Felipe Anderson and then sign Benrahma for £30m.

I'm no expert, but surely having another £18m in the bank and keeping Grady makes more sense?!

Check who’s involved in the deal. That’s all I’m saying SW4
Bizarre dealings, even by the Dildo Brothers standards, they're also being linked with a £4 million deal for serial relegation C/B Craig Dawson.    Rolleyes
(10-11-2020, 09:46 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: Bizarre dealings, even by the Dildo Brothers standards, they're also being linked with a £4 million deal for serial relegation C/B Craig Dawson.    Rolleyes

I know it's the Daily Star but they are linking them with Deeney also.
30m?   

Doubt it,  but if so Spam are even bigger clowns than I thought.  

Grady the better player IMHO.
(10-11-2020, 10:38 AM)Hopalong Wrote: 30m?   

I can't agree. 
Grady is very good and will develop but primarily he is one dimensional. If his game doesn't go well you sub him not change his position.

Benrahma is an all rounder who is on the same level as Perreira IMO. You can move him anywhere across the midfield or the wings and he is great at free kicks and delivery in general.

He will be a good player in the Prem too.

30m could be a good deal with a top 6 club a possibility in the futurer. 
IMO he is better than Mahrez and he has done it comfortably.
Also had £13 million bid for Josh King rejected.
(10-11-2020, 11:06 AM)Swagbaggie Wrote:

I can't agree. 
Grady is very good and will develop but primarily he is one dimensional. If his game doesn't go well you sub him not change his position.

Benrahma is an all rounder who is on the same level as Perreira IMO. You can move him anywhere across the midfield or the wings and he is great at free kicks and delivery in general.

Grady can play on either side unless my eyes deceive me and in midfield.  Remember the flick over - he was on the right wing.
(10-11-2020, 12:14 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

I can't agree. 

Grady can play on either side unless my eyes deceive me and in midfield.  Remember the flick over - he was on the right wing.

Both wings yes but the same on either side if you get me.
I'm not convinced he will make a midfielder Mate. Yes he can slot in but he is not going to make a first choice team sheet on that basis.

I can't agree. 

Agree that Benrahma is a better player than Dinger, but there's no way he is £12m better.