Team v Burnley
(10-16-2020, 12:46 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote: ...Except that O'Shea is better in the air than Furlong.

He’s not

Furlong has a much better leap

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(10-17-2020, 04:04 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Madeley reckons Robinson may be okay to play.

O’Dowda was isolating with Robinson & played today so it looks promising, he would start if available & Grant on bench
(10-17-2020, 05:17 PM)B36baggie Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 04:04 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Madeley reckons Robinson may be okay to play.

O’Dowda was isolating with Robinson & played today so it looks promising, he would start if available & Grant on bench

Correct.
With Robinson available I've tweaked my line-up tonight

Johnstone
Ajayi
Ivanovic
Hegazi

Gallagher 
Livermore 
Kroc
Gibbs

Pereira
Robinson 
Diangana

Grant to come on for last half hour.  
http://chosen11.com/

Sorry didn't bring my team up.

Would go heavy on defence, cause our front 3 + Gallacher have enough to unlock Burnley.

But, every team on planet Earth has enough to cause us problem at the back.
I'd go with:

Button

Furlong
Ajayi
Ivanovic
Gibbs

Gallagher
Field
Krovinovic

Pereira
Robinson
Diangana

Subs: Johnstone, O'Shea, Townsend, Sawyers, Livermore, Edwards, Grant

We know Bilic won't drop Johnstone, Sawyers, or Livermore though.
"I'm not a nerd Bart. Nerds are smart"
Johnstone
Furlong Ajai Ivanovic Gibbs
Gallagher Livermore Sawyers
Periera Robinson Diangana
I guess the scapegoaters on here will hate this but I think we need to give Gallagher, Livermore, Sawyers a run. I get that Livermore and Sawyers haven't been that effective for a while but think having a more dynamic midfielder with them will help.

Johnson

Furlong
Ajayi
Ivanovic
Gibbs

Gallagher
Livermore
Sawyers

Perreira
Diangana
Robinson

(10-19-2020, 02:55 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Johnstone
Furlong Ajai Ivanovic Gibbs
Gallagher Livermore Sawyers
Periera Robinson Diangana

Snap!
433 picks itself with the resources at our disposal and I'll be pretty disappointed if we go with the unusual formation we've gone for recently. Slav won't drop Livermore or Sawyers unfortunately but hopefully we'll see Gallagher there to do the running and tackling for them...

Having said that he loves Krov as well so who knows? Grady, Pereira and Robinson front three must surely be the one, with Grant to come on 2nd half maybe.
Need some big performances tonight from some of these players. I'm going to go big on this and say it's a must win. I'm praying it's not a back 5.

Grant starts 6 changes