Charleroi
I see they're top of the Belgian league.
A striker there scoring regularly.
And he's an Albion fan. He says...
Get him here in January?
I'm glad he has got his head together he can become a good striker again I wouldn't mind him having a good crack at it again at our place if he gets his head down.
(11-01-2020, 09:20 AM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm glad he has got his head together he can become a good striker again I wouldn't mind him having a good crack at it again at our place if he gets his head down.

He can fuck off.
(11-01-2020, 08:59 AM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote: I see they're top of the Belgian league.
Get him here in January?

I thought you had just been arrested for rioting at Euro 2000
(11-01-2020, 10:11 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 09:20 AM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm glad he has got his head together he can become a good striker again I wouldn't mind him having a good crack at it again at our place if he gets his head down.

He can fuck off.

+1
It’s very tiresome mentioning that idiot who has caused so many issues for us and Stoke.
Fair play that he has resurrected his career but no one in the Prem would dare take a punt on him.
(11-01-2020, 10:12 AM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 08:59 AM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote: I see they're top of the Belgian league.
Get him here in January?

Euro 1970. With the Baggie boot boys (before your time)

(11-01-2020, 11:28 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: It’s very tiresome mentioning that idiot who has caused so many issues for us and Stoke.
Fair play that he has resurrected his career but no one in the Prem would dare take a punt on him.
I tend to agree, paradoxically.
There's no way I'd want him back. But it's a human interest story for some of us for reasons we're all aware of.
Probably the very last thing he needs is to come back here and be surrounded by all those no mark twats he may finally have shaken off. Best for him and us we share some distance.
Get him here in January?

I thought this was a poem, or maybe even a hymn.
(11-01-2020, 12:06 PM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
Get him here in January?

Euro 1970. With the Baggie boot boys (before your time)

(11-01-2020, 11:28 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: It’s very tiresome mentioning that idiot who has caused so many issues for us and Stoke.
I tend to agree, paradoxically.
There's no way I'd want him back. But it's a human interest story for some of us for reasons we're all aware of.

More old yarns than Magnum, you old buzzard