Jay Rodriguez
Good player at this level

Control let’s him down at times
Also needs to add consistency. Some games pass him by even with workrate.
Great player, worked his heart out for us. Will always be a legend wherever he goes.
(02-17-2019, 01:05 PM)Three Degrees Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 12:10 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: HRK played in pain today and scored. Got to respect that.

Spot on  not so long ago we had players crying off with toe ache .i know they get paid very well and i would play in pain for that but he gives everything when he plays so credit to him

Look at his body language and work rate (limited yes) but gives everything for the team and would no doubt play anywhere if asked never sulks or moans jwhen left out just gets on with it a  true professional, I think after all the moving about he's had and then without a club he feels at home here and genuinely likes the being here and will be in massive credit with the Faithfull for "that goal" alone.
I have been a big critic of him,but I think he has been much better in the last three games
Cannot fault JRod, always puts in a shift, never pushed to go, enjoys a goal but most of all, brings others into play, that ball for Murphy was sublime.
He’s an intelligent player who has done very well to come back from a string of injuries that robbed him of his main attribute. All of his good work was built on explosive pace and cutting in, but now that’s deserted him he’s had to use his other qualities a lot more.