Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PC Portman is retiring.
(03-15-2018, 08:05 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 04:59 PM)TTM Wrote: Has Soli's WiFi gone on the blink?

Just put sexist, misogynistic, racist, small-minded tossers on ignore so getting very little from the bored at present.

Wow.
PK your not really surprised are you
I am actually. Time after time he gets shown up for being arrogant, ignorant and too quick to dismiss people’s opinions due to his mis-informed preconceptions. Yet doesn’t actually learn from it. Keeps being the same dismissive, pompous knob head. I don’t get it.
(03-16-2018, 12:25 PM)P_K Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 08:05 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 04:59 PM)TTM Wrote: Has Soli's WiFi gone on the blink?

Just put sexist, misogynistic, racist, small-minded tossers on ignore so getting very little from the bored at present.

Wow.

He won't see that.  Big Grin
Big Grin
(03-14-2018, 08:14 AM)Montserratbaggie Wrote: What I have learned from this thread is that bigpusseyreally is a middle aged lardarse whose life is so empty of any intellectual pursuits that he finds compensation in attacking weaker and smaller opposition fans. His misogyny towards females would lead me to report him to authorities as a suspected member of a grooming gang. 

It seems that the Football Lads Alliance (aka the Brownshirts) are all about law and order as long as they can threaten and shout at minorities until the police intervene and then the police become the enemy. 

As for the girl confronting the serial criminal Ian Crossland and intellectual pygmy - she is my type of Brummie. 

[Image: EDL-Birmingham-march.jpg]

Bloody hell.Just noticed this post.By grooming are you talking about brushing out dogs or the one I may be thinking of.You better hope to fuck it was the former one son.