Can we all pull together for the cause and spread
the gospel and stop fucking moaning? 

We have a great manager.  Would you rather than Solksjaer ffs?? 

We have a great bunch of honest lads who are busting a gut. 

We have lost narrowly to Spurs and Man U - teams that have cost hundreds of millions, at least half a billion each, probably more to put together. 

I honestly think we'll be ok this season,  now we are getting our best team together and starting to settle.   

I'm keeping the faith anyway. 

Proud of the Lads tonight. Fucking robbed.
(11-21-2020, 10:35 PM)Hopalong Wrote: the gospel and stop fucking moaning? 

We have lost narrowly to Spurs and Man U - teams that have cost hundreds of millions, at least half a billion each, probably more to put together. 

I honestly think we'll be ok this season,  now we are getting our best team together and starting to settle.   

I won't moan even if we go down playing like that. If we turn out performances like Soton and Fulham very often we've got a right to moan.
Hopalong Wrote:the gospel and stop fucking moaning? 

Bang on. Get behind the lads.

I’m more concerned by us not turning up against Fulham or Southampton and not being able to beat Burnley or Brighton to be honest.
Take 4 points from Sheff Utd and Palace and i'll start to believe.
(11-21-2020, 10:43 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Take 4 points from Sheff Utd and Palace and i'll start to believe.

Big ask but nobody can complain if they put that effort and positivity and skill into those games
(11-21-2020, 10:42 PM)Duffers Wrote:

I’m more concerned by us not turning up against Fulham or Southampton and not being able to beat Burnley or Brighton to be honest.

What do you not understand about not moaning?

Unfortunately we appear to have a problem in being able to score from open play.

May help if we play our best forward and no it's not Grant
(11-21-2020, 10:43 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Take 4 points from Sheff Utd and Palace and i'll start to believe.

This. 

Loads to be positive about last night, but again we’ve been asking for points from the wrong games this last fortnight when they should have come earlier. Slav has saved his job for these next two you would hope, it has to be 3 points next week.

Either way, we put in a brilliant shift last night and the one end of the side appears to pick itself. Gallagher flourished without Livermore getting in the way and it’s only the flair players now struggling. Press a bit higher and hopefully it’ll click next week. It’s bound to at some point because there are clear signs of progress, but is there enough time for Slav. Personally I hope so, but I’m not his boss.
(11-21-2020, 11:28 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 10:42 PM)Duffers Wrote:

What do you not understand about not moaning?

I haven’t moaned. I just happen to live on a place called Planet Earth.

Positives from the last two games for sure, but until we see performances convert to actual wins and points I’ll remain pessimistic.