Slav ?
(12-06-2020, 02:29 PM)Madness Wrote: I would get rid now.
and you would replace him with ?
I disagree there are no good candidates: Eddie Howe is a good shout and I still feel Derek McInnes will manage the club at some point.
(12-06-2020, 02:34 PM)keef Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 02:29 PM)Madness Wrote: I would get rid now.
and you would replace him with ?

Pearson for me. Anyone will struggle with the squad we have at this level but I think it's now 1 win in 15. Others like Clarke, RDM etc have been sacked with better records.
If someone like Pearson came in at least we would look fuggin organised.
Its all well and good sacking him but what about the clowns who charged with finding his replacment ?
I certainly wouldn't sack him while Mark Hughes is still un-employed.  Sick
(12-06-2020, 02:48 PM)Grass is too long no chance lolyeoman lai Wrote: I certainly wouldn't sack him while Mark Hughes is still un-employed.  Sick
I think we all knew we were bringing a wooden stick to a light sabre battle this season. Hard to see how a change of manager is going to do anything to improve that situation.
(12-06-2020, 02:55 PM)Baggieneil Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 02:48 PM)Grass is too long no chance lolyeoman lai Wrote: I certainly wouldn't sack him while Mark Hughes is still un-employed.  Sick

Add Paul Ince, Stuart Pearce and Alex Mc Leish to that.
(12-06-2020, 01:54 PM)Olympic Wrote: We have the worst squad by a mile. He tries to play football. Can go down trying to play well and losing a few games by big scores or defend every match and get relegated without firing a shot. I know which one I’d go for

Of course because these are the only options and defending well is something to be frowned upon.