If Sandwell moves to Tier 2
Do you think we'd be able to sell 2000 tickets?  Big Grin
(12-06-2020, 02:44 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Do you think we'd be able to sell 2000 tickets?  Big Grin

There's absolutely no chance of either happening.   Rolleyes
Imagine if today's game was the first one back.
I certainly won’t be putting my name down for any ballot this season.
(12-06-2020, 04:13 PM)Supamart Wrote: I certainly won’t be putting my name down for any ballot this season.

Nor me, cuz I just know I'd be unlucky enough to have my name drawn out.    Rolleyes
I'll be in the ballot, if/when it happens. If i'm lucky enough to be drawn out i will spend 90 minutes shouting "Fuck VAR" into the nearest effects microphone.
MrFizz Wrote:I'll be in the ballot, if/when it happens. If i'm lucky enough to be drawn out i will spend 90 minutes shouting "Fuck VAR" into the nearest effects microphone.

Is the only sensible post.
I’m looking forward to shouting Marxist at any player that takes the knee, whilst not having the slightest knowledge what that actually means.
(12-06-2020, 05:55 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I’m looking forward to shouting Marxist at any player that takes the knee, whilst not having the slightest knowledge what that actually means.

In the interest of balance and neutralism, I shall shout "Spencerist"
(12-06-2020, 05:55 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I’m looking forward to shouting Marxist at any player that takes the knee, whilst not having the slightest knowledge what that actually means.

It means placing the part of your leg, between your thigh and shin onto the pitch.