As we will no doubt be back in Championship
I dare say I will continue my support. But doubt id go back in this league...financing this crap set up(not the Albion , but rules n officials etc)
Trouble is , its the fight to get back , then more of this shit..so whats it all about now really.
Ive said for ages...financially u have to be there. For a fan its a sterile load of biased bollocks.
It is. Look at the top5 , same old same old.

Money really has killed the game I loved.
I will be looking forward to next season back in the Chump if we have the core of this team still together and spend some parachute money to strengthen (and on form there won't be a lot of takers for Perreira and Grady) . Grant up top with Robinson has real potential to score goals at that level and we know what Perreira, Diang and Sawyers can do in midfield. Semi, Townsend, Furlong and O'Shea have proven they can compete at Champ level and can still improve. It's also a league we can compete in financially. but a level we may see more of our kids get a chance including Edwards and Harper.
We have a couple of good young keepers out on loan and bizarrely the one player we maybe able to make some money on is the one many wanted rid of anyway.

This is going to be a tough season on many levels but one we will get through and be ready to go again. Ask Norwich and Bournemouth fans how miserable they feel in the Champ right now. Full Houses, a chance of scoring goals and winning games again with the main aim to come back up to fill the coffers again.

After a day like today you need something to look forward to ?
Resigned to it all after today. What more do we have to do?

Chances are Spurs will go top today. We held them for the best part of 80 minutes, and made the world's most expensive Welshman look bang-average. But for a tired lapse of concentration by two men earning a fraction of the man who scored, a man who will one day most likely break both his club and country scoring records, we would have matched them.

To a man we work so hard during games, but there are flaws. The discipline, selection of certain players, subs etc. But none of them really merit a sacking given that, and that it now shows we (and Blades) are so far behind the rest in terms of talent.

It would be easier to blame the ref and VAR, with a better side. It would be easier to blame Slav with a better side. But we have a new captain who has never convinced all until recently, a ball-winning top-goalscoring midfielder we have no chance of keeping hold of, and no recognised striker at this level at all.

I don't see the point in sacking Slav, when it just can't be done by anyone better. Today was a huge capitulation, but can you blame them? After the penalty was waived away, a penalty earned with 10-men against a side coached by a man we could never hope to attract again for quite some time, with a fuck-load more talent at his dispoisal, what difference did it make.

"He gazed up at the enormous Barclays lion. Thirty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark mane. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two Bathams-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved VAR and the EPL."