Can some of our fans be more reasonable please
(12-07-2020, 08:03 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 06:46 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
Spandaubaggie Wrote:Some of the posts after today are so knee jerk and unreasonable without any context about where we are as a club. 
We always knew this season was going to be tough and we would be amongst the relegation favourites, so any survival will be a big triumph. 
We are still in touching distance of safety and before the second half today we had been unfortunate v two of the richest clubs and also just won v Sheff U, where we got some overdue luck.
Today we were in a good position for at least a draw until Pereira’s sending off. Now, you can be a stickler for rules etc, but anyone who can’t see that is a hugely harsh red card is not worth conversing with. I heard Maguire at United did worse yesterday and was still on the pitch. 
At half time I said to my lad we’re going to lose now and it’s damage limitation. Even before the second I walked out and chose to put the Christmas lights up outside instead. 
I’m not letting 45 minutes where we are outnumbered by another team muddy my thinking like some have.
Bilic got us up, a great achievement,  has made us competitive of late and we really are not getting too much good fortune at all of late. 
There’s plenty of games to go where we have 11 v 11. 
I’m hopeful still, but do feel despair more about the state of the game due to VAR and ridiculous rules.
VAR has created more issues than it’s solved. 
Anyway folks keep the faith.
Excellent post, Spandau. Agree with almost every word. (Went out to put the Christmas lights up FFS). Smile

I gave up on the HT whistle and went Christmas shopping and as luck would have it, I forgot to take my phone as so was unable to keep up with the misery.  The shops weren’t that busy and apparently Friday and Saturday had been very busy and so I owe a gratitude of thanks to Albion for persuading me to go shopping yesterday.

Even under Pulisball things weren't that bad that it drove me to go shopping. Unless there's a pub stop nothing would. Amazon is my friend.
(12-07-2020, 09:33 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
Spandaubaggie Wrote:Some of the posts after today are so knee jerk and unreasonable without any context about where we are as a club. 
We always knew this season was going to be tough and we would be amongst the relegation favourites, so any survival will be a big triumph. 
We are still in touching distance of safety and before the second half today we had been unfortunate v two of the richest clubs and also just won v Sheff U, where we got some overdue luck.
Today we were in a good position for at least a draw until Pereira’s sending off. Now, you can be a stickler for rules etc, but anyone who can’t see that is a hugely harsh red card is not worth conversing with. I heard Maguire at United did worse yesterday and was still on the pitch. 
At half time I said to my lad we’re going to lose now and it’s damage limitation. Even before the second I walked out and chose to put the Christmas lights up outside instead. 
I’m not letting 45 minutes where we are outnumbered by another team muddy my thinking like some have.
Bilic got us up, a great achievement,  has made us competitive of late and we really are not getting too much good fortune at all of late. 
I’m hopeful still, but do feel despair more about the state of the game due to VAR and ridiculous rules.
Excellent post, Spandau. Agree with almost every word. (Went out to put the Christmas lights up FFS). Smile

I gave up on the HT whistle and went Christmas shopping and as luck would have it, I forgot to take my phone as so was unable to keep up with the misery.  The shops weren’t that busy and apparently Friday and Saturday had been very busy and so I owe a gratitude of thanks to Albion for persuading me to go shopping yesterday.

You gave up with the score 1-1 and us being slightly the better team? 

Okay.

It was the needless kick from Pereira that resulted in the sending off that made me think “fuck it”.  That’s twice in 12 months that tIT has retaliated resulting in a 3 game ban.  I hope the club hit him with a large fine or tell him to swivel for the improved terms in the contract (or at least stall it).
(12-07-2020, 10:21 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 09:33 AM)Dumbo Wrote:

You gave up with the score 1-1 and us being slightly the better team? 

Okay.

It was the needless kick from Pereira that resulted in the sending off that made me think “fuck it”.  That’s twice in 12 months that tIT has retaliated resulting in a 3 game ban.  I hope the club hit him with a large fine or tell him to swivel for the improved terms in the contract (or at least stall it).

You need to get with the programme- it's all the referee's fault and they all hate us. Pereira kicking out is merely a figment of your imagination.