Believe
Beat 35 mins we’ve played before the sending off. Yes we capitulated second half but Zaha is a world class talent IMO.

We will be ok.

Target is and always has been 17th.

Newcastle on Saturday now HUGE.

Come on Bilic’s Boys.
Best __ mins we’ve played before the sending off/penalty/own goal/VAR decision (delete as applicable). Yes we capitulated second half but ____ is a world class talent IMO.

We will be ok.

Target is and always has been 17th.

_________ on Saturday now HUGE.

Come on Bilic’s Boys.

Copy and the paste the above after each game and fill in the gaps before posting.
Be careful, optimistic outlooks wind up many on here. They’ll come back with a barrage of stuff to justify their misery.
I’m totally with you and would rather this mindset than displayed by some.
We’ve improved a lot since Fulham and provided the players shrug off what happened second half think we do have reason to hope.
(12-06-2020, 05:41 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Be careful, optimistic outlooks wind up many on here. They’ll come back with a barrage of stuff to justify their misery.
I’m totally with you and would rather this mindset than displayed by some.
We’ve improved a lot since Fulham and provided the players shrug off what happened second half think we do have reason to hope.

Yep - totally.

Performances against Man United, Tottenham and the result against Sheffield Utd has buoyed me.

We played well today with 11 men. I do agree with others that we capitulated second half as soon as Zaha scored at 55 mins.

We beat Newcastle next week and things look much much better.

Hoping the game goes ahead and doesn’t get postponed.
This time last week it was “beat Palace and we’ll be fine.”

Now it’s “beat Newcastle and we’ll be fine”...

This time next week “beat Man City and we’ll be fine”

We won’t be fine. We’re not good enough.
(12-06-2020, 05:50 PM)Duffers Wrote: This time last week it was “beat Palace and we’ll be fine.”

We’re probably not good enough Duffers, but think most of the brighter fans realised what we are in for this season. 
I think we will go down, but so long as the players keep their minds positive then there is hope. Limited sides have stayed up. We do need some more rub of the green though. Decisions like the United penalty that wasn’t and then the softest sending off I’ve known in years makes me wonder.
(12-06-2020, 05:50 PM)Duffers Wrote: This time last week it was “beat Palace and we’ll be fine.”

Call me pessimistic but I'm a little worried about the beat man city bit
(12-06-2020, 06:08 PM)TartanRug Wrote:

We’ll be fine.
(12-06-2020, 06:26 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 06:08 PM)TartanRug Wrote:

We’ll be fine.

Turn that into Latin and have it as the club motto