Thats it. I'm oot.
After today, forget it. The Bent League is pissing me off. VAR is pissing me off. Sky commentators are pissing me off (why always Dingle Don, do they deliberately want to wind us up?). I will not watch another one of our games on TV this season. The only time i will see us play is if fans are allowed back and i get a ticket.

I just cant stand it anymore. I wouldnt be bothered so much if we were just shit. I started watching us in 87 so i think i know what shit is. We're not quite at the level to stay in the division, i think we all agree on that, but to watch us get no respect from officials and almost treated with disdain is too much to bear. 

They can fuck off. I will listen to WM when i can and thats that.

I'm oot.
MrFizz Wrote:After today, forget it. The Bent League is pissing me off. VAR is pissing me off. Sky commentators are pissing me off (why always Dingle Don, do they deliberately want to wind us up?). I will not watch another one of our games on TV this season. The only time i will see us play is if fans are allowed back and i get a ticket.

I just cant stand it anymore. I wouldnt be bothered so much if we were just shit. I started watching us in 87 so i think i know what shit is. We're not quite at the level to stay in the division, i think we all agree on that, but to watch us get no respect from officials and almost treated with disdain is too much to bear. 

They can fuck off. I will listen to WM when i can and thats that.

I'm oot.
I totally understand this opinion (FWIW).