Sawyers 4
Pereira 5
Diangana 5
Grant 4

Robinson 6
Kroc 5
Apparently OShea came on but I was barely watching by that point
SJ 4 Six shots on target and five end up in the net

Furlong 5 Poor for OG endeavored to make amends, not great for their 3rd which killed the game as a contest

Bartley 4 Won a lot of headers but not the ones that matter, his defending for Benteke’s first was shocking

Semi 4 Not great defensively today, had a spat with Zaha early and then failed to deal with him, turned way too easily by Benteke for his 2nd

Ivanovic 3 Passed it sideways, too slow and had no leadership at all today, needs to step up when we go down to 10 and fish out a few bollockings, we fell apart instead

Phillips 5 Tidy enough and tried but shouldn’t be playing their in the first place

Sawyers 3 Back to his worst today, woeful without the ball, sloppy with, no way can he play in a midfield four, absolute passenger

Gallagher 7 How long before he loses interest? 100% all over the park putting so many to shame

Grady 5 Lively at times but not getting the ball in the right areas, harsh to be hooked but understood why, although decision backfired massively just handing initiative to Palace on a plate

Grant 4 Tidy skill in tight areas at times but very fortunate to keep getting the nod over Robinson

Pereira 4 Killed us, whether intentional or not

Subs

Robinson 5 Lively when came on, at least tried to make things happen

Krovinovic 5 Tidy with the ball, as always, should have come on for Sawyers in a like for like

O’Shea 5 The point of that sub was what exactly?

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Grant is becoming the new luke moore he is shocking on his performances this season.....
(12-06-2020, 07:50 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Grant is becoming the new luke moore he is shocking on his performances this season.....

Reminds me of Earnie. A good Championship striker. But his touch not good enough for the Premier League.
Suspect he will do a good job for his in the Chump next season
(12-06-2020, 07:50 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Grant is becoming the new luke moore he is shocking on his performances this season.....

He’s no Ollie Watkins for sure.
He's not a lone striker for me. Robinson was much more effective playing up top. I even think HRK would do a better job.
The liquidator Wrote:Grant is becoming the new luke moore he is shocking on his performances this season.....

A bit premature. Jamie Vardy would do nothing with the service he has had. I'll wait before I pass judgement.
(12-06-2020, 07:58 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

He’s no Ollie Watkins for sure.

Obviously. 

He cost half the amount of Watkins.

What is he supposed to do with no service. 

Luke Moore got service and was a bag of wank
Slice he doesn't work hard enough..... If you ha e no service at least put pressure on the defenders he doesn't do nothing just jogs about.