I’m Bilic out
(12-06-2020, 08:46 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I agree mostly.

Only reason I'm not totally Bilic out is i can't see anyone keeping us up who we are likely to get. Pearson is best shout, but can't see it happening.

No point appointing for next season this early, they'll be shell shocked and demotivated by the time next season starts.

At the same time, I really don't care if Bilic is sacked tomorrow.

I’m not interested in next season yet.  Short term deal is fine. Gamble and address the future years in May.
(12-06-2020, 08:51 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote:

Only reason I'm not totally Bilic out is i can't see anyone keeping us up who we are likely to get. Pearson is best shout, but can't see it happening.

No point appointing for next season this early, they'll be shell shocked and demotivated by the time next season starts.

I’m not interested in next season yet.  Short term deal is fine. Gamble and address the future years in May.

Indeed.

Sadly I can't see us going for that sort of fire fighter.

Plus who is there? Fat Sam, too much money. Pearson, too insane.
(12-06-2020, 08:54 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

Indeed.

I’d have Pearson in a heart beat instead of watching us hold up a white flag for months. 

Couple of fall outs and a few mad media moments could bring a smile.
(12-06-2020, 08:56 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote:

Indeed.

I’d have Pearson in a heart beat instead of watching us hold up a white flag for months. 

...is right. Pearson might grant us a chance.
My fear of getting rid of Bilic is we'll just appoint a mate of Dowling.
(12-06-2020, 08:56 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote:

Indeed.

Agreed.

Can't see Dowding etc going for it though.
(12-06-2020, 09:03 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: My fear of getting rid of Bilic is we'll just appoint a mate of Dowling.

Absolutely. The thought of JT is sickening
(12-06-2020, 09:03 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: My fear of getting rid of Bilic is we'll just appoint a mate of Dowling.

Yep - it will be Appleton or Terry.
Appleton I could live with. Terry would be disgusting.
Well if it's Terry I don't have to deal with this shit anymore.