I’m Bilic out
If they were to appoint Terry then that's me finished with football.
Paul Cook would be an excellent choice IMHO
(12-06-2020, 09:20 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote: Paul Cook would be an excellent choice IMHO

Agree. 

Although I would honestly take Pearson.
I want Slav to stay but if he was to go, my pick would be Steve Cooper.
Paul Cook for me. Wigan impressed me last year. Knew how to defend, played decent stuff going forward. They would have been comfortably mid-table were it not for the financial/ownership shenanigans.

Although Dumbo's suggestion of Steve Cooper is intriguing i cant see us shelling out compo.
Paul Cook? Cheap and nasty appointment.
(12-06-2020, 09:05 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 09:03 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: My fear of getting rid of Bilic is we'll just appoint a mate of Dowling.

Yep - it will be Appleton or Terry.

Honestly Slav go and have a lie down in a dark room or something....

(12-06-2020, 09:54 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Paul Cook? Cheap and nasty appointment.

Big Grin
(12-06-2020, 08:20 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote: Genuinely like the guy but his time is up. Maybe people won’t agree but it’s the view I hold. 

1) Results since February and also 1 win in 15. 
2) His lack of ability to remain calm towards the end of last season - silly decisions 
3) Lack of organisation in defence and midfield 
4) Lack of discipline from players to hold their positions and own their responsibilities at set pieces.
5) Inability to set up a team that is hard to beat by not having (3) and (4) in place
6) inability to set up a team when we go down to 10 men

Yes some, inc me will say he’s been let down by the board and Dowling.. yes and no! 

Cried out for...

Krov - never starts him 
Grady - he’s been a really big disappointment (however in Slavs defence he didn’t want to pay the large sum we did - I have that on good authority) 

Continues to persist with...

Bartley 
Sawyers 

So there we have it. That’s my view. I’m sad as I wanted him to work out. 

Who’s next? Who knows....

Pearson? 

Realistically I suspect we’d see a list that included:

Appleton 
John Terry 

This scares me!

Mebbees but where have you been until now, RW?  Barely a post fer 'ears afower this.
(12-06-2020, 09:54 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Paul Cook? Cheap and nasty appointment.

Then you have Never Kicked a FoOtball tm
Agree that Slav’s time is coming to an end; but the list of available managers out there isn’t inspiring.

Pearson on a short term deal til end of season may grind out a few more points, but is it worth the money?

No point bringing someone in with a view to next season so soon, 20-odd defeats will have the fans questioning every decision he makes come next year.

Cook, Cooper, Appleton... even the return of Mogga in the summer... if we appoint Terry that is that.

(12-06-2020, 09:06 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Well if it's Terry I don't have to deal with this shit anymore.

+1bazillion